8 colors available

BY NUDESTIX

An super-moisturizing lip balm with rich color and gel shine. Bring ultimate shine, smooth coverage, and a pop of color to lips with Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm. It's formulated with over 30 percent ultra-hydrating, lip-protecting plant lipids that are sourced from rape seed, sunflower, cotton seed, and soybean plus, vitamin E as an antioxidant. It provides vibrant color with smooth coverage, while the gel polymers impart a fresh, wet gloss without stickiness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested for sensitive skin and is not tested on animals. It is free of animal-derived ingredients and preservatives. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
I've been lucky enough to become friends with the owners of Nudestix, and they're all beautiful people with good hearts and an inspiring message. Two daughters and a mother started this company with a mission to promote accentuating your own beauty rather than hiding under a mask of makeup. One of the daughters gifted me some of these sticks in Kiss and Tamed and some others I gave to my grandmother. All are gorgeous shades that glide on seamlessly and beautifully. They are hydrating yet matte, and look simply stunning on everyone. I truly love this company and the people behind it. I highly recommend trying one of these sticks for yourself.
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
I bought this as part of a set sephora was offering to try 3 of the different lippie products NUDESTIX offered. For the gel lip color I got the color Pulse which is a really nice mauve/plum nude color which I think would be flattering on a lot of skin tones. I like the weight the product has, it doesn't settle into fine lines and does not emphasize flakiness. I also like the finish of it, its not to shiny and not matte/drying. After eating it did fade evenly and sort of left a stain of the color. Based on trying this color I would repurchase others.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
I originally got this as a sample in my Sephora order. I loved it so much that I bought the full-size version. I bought the color "pulse" as it is perfect with my light/medium skin tone and perfect for fall/winter! I will definitely be buying a lighter pink once spring comes around. I use this on my lips and it gives them great color and shine. I haven't tried this on my cheeks, but I'm sure it would also look nice. I wish it would last longer on my lips, but it's so moisturizing I don't mind re-applying it!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Boston, MA
Review for: Pulse (pretty plum nude)
I love the nudestix gel color lip. It is very moisturizing and has a great tint to it. Its made of a lot of good things. I haven't tried the cheek balm yet but I'm sure its just as good. The lip doesn't have a stickiness to it which I love! I would recommend
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Pulse (pretty plum nude)
I think this color is so cute! HOwever, it doesn't last long on my lips at all. It comes off immediately whenever i drink water or eat something. This color is really gorgeous though.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
Review for: Pulse (pretty plum nude)
I got this color bc of the YouTuber Samantha. Let me just say that this formula is to die for! I love it. It's like semi glossy but not sticky! It's also the perfect nude lip color (I'm olive complexion). BONUS u can use it has blush!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
Really glad I stumbled across these on Sephora's website during the holidays. I got a tin with three colors and a sharpener and they are very comfortable. I get good wear out of them despite the fact that they're rather moisturizing (even in the dry winter air) and they have no perceptible scent or taste to me. A little pricey but they're a good product and cruelty free, so worth it to me overall. Will definitely try other shades.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I received Pulse in a sample box and LOVE IT! Granted the price for a full size is a bit much but that is why Sephora has their 20% off sale! The color is beautiful and the formula is super moisturizing. I only use it on my lips because I am not a cream blush kind of girl however if you are into cream blushes I am sure this will be great!
Emm J.
Emm J.
I have a nude one of these and while I love the tin packaging it comes in and the extra lid with a sharpener, the pigmentation wasn't fantastic and the staying power was pretty shabby.
I think for the price I was definitely expecting more, I only purchased 1 of these in a brown nude shade to use on the lips so cannot say how I feel about them on the cheeks.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Vancouver, BC
I originally came across Nudestix via Ssssamanthaa and proceeded to hunt them down on the Sephora site. The Lip + Cheek pencil comes in three different formulas: Cream, Matte and Gel. Let me tell you, the gel formula is by FAR my favourite!Β I am obsessed with the colour "Pulse". It feels so creamy/moisturizing on the lips and looks luminous due to the formula. There is very little/no scent or taste to these, which I really love. I have not used it on my cheeks yes, but this has become my go-to lip.This is a chubby pencil which comes with its own sharpener that is covered, so you won't slice your finger open if you forget that it happens to make its way into your makeup bag. I do wish they were twist-up so you wouldn't lose product in the sharpening process as they are a bit on the pricey side. One other con that is worth mentioning: the colour transfers quite easily and comes off on everything - especially teeth if you're not careful! Other than that (and paying $24CAD per stick) I really love these.Β