Nudestix Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm

by NUDESTIX

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nudestix Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm!
Lyd L.
Portland, OR
Quite comfortable and easy to wear, it’s not drying. Rather forgiving shades here given that they apply translucently.
Rocio I.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The packaging is very portable and it is such a good duo. I love using these two products together, i would definitely recommend.
Haylie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This lip stain has a nice color, however it’s VERY dry. I use it as a lip liner under another lipstick. It’s decently priced. I like the case it comes in. I don’t think id buy it again.
Alexandria S.
Washington , MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this product in my Sephora Play box to try. As a lip product it’s fine. Nothing too impressive. It’s more like a balm product. Color isn’t overly intense or long lasting. As a cheek product, it doesn’t blend well. It just overall isn’t a product for me. I’ll stick to two separate products and not the hybrids.
Emily W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Currently my favorite lip product, it dries down but is not to drying has a beautiful soft color and the packaging is fantastic I love that you can sharpen the pencil to your desired amount, you feel like you get a lot of product. The price seems a little steep but I would re-purchase.
Kaitlyn B.
I use this product everyday as my blush and lipstick. It’s the perfect everyday shade and I get compliments almost every time I wear it. It’s great because it’s a 2 in 1 which helps you save some money. Everyone should definitely check out this product!
Ruby W.
Nudestix Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm uploaded by Ruby W.
This colour is a deep red it works better as a lip colour. It takes a bit of work to work it into your cheek. It is reasonably priced a bit more on the expensive side but if you know you’ll use it often then it’s worth the money. Nudestix Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm
Alejandra Q.
Pharr, TX
Nudestix Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm uploaded by Alejandra Q.
It's beautiful. It gives a glossy look to my lips, but it doesn't feel sticky. I bought shade Wicked and I really like it. I will try other shades for sure. It doesn't seem to move around, it had stayed in its place for 1 hour approx. I deffinitely recommend it.
Valeriia D.
New Castle, DE
Loved this lipstick. beautiful color and nice helium texture. the manufacturer recommends using on the cheeks, but I have not tried)))
Maddi B.
Great for an everyday basic cute nude red lip. Recommend this product if you just want the simple look.

Looking for your answer?