BY NUDESTIX

A soft and matte, cream concealer pencil that offers lasting, blendable coverage of undereye darkness, blemishes, marks, and spots. Master a barely-there, nude makeup look while you hide blemishes with this NUDESTIX Concealer Pencil. Infused with skin conditioning and moisturizing ingredients including shea butter and vitamin E these fun and portable makeup sticks let you effortlessly create fresh-faced makeup looks with their neutral shades that complement every skin tone. Ultrachic and eco-friendly, a reusable black tin houses each pencil and a sharpener, and on the inside, the lid is mirrored for easy application. This set contains:- 0.05 oz Concealer pencil - Black pencil case - Pencil sharpener This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin, and it is preservative-free. NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. After explaining that current makeup brands and collections simply didn't appeal to their no-nonsense attitude, they created this concealer pencil. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "I use two shades of concealer…a lighter shade around my eyes to hide any darkness (ugh!) and then another darker shade that matches my face. I love that this looks like second skin and covers all day." Taylor, NUDESTIX Model "What do Millennials and the modern day women like? When it comes to beauty, they like nude shades that create a no-makeup makeup look and things that come in sticks. Think natural-looking makeup that takes less than five minutes to do." Jenny Frankel, Chemical Engineer and Founder "You'll love that it takes up zero room in your makeup bag and that you can put it on in two seconds. The sticks themselves are very well des see more...

• Got this in my glambag but it didn't come with a sharpener! Can y...1 Answers
  • I really like the Anastasia concealer pencil because it gives off...1 Answers
  • I absolutely LOVE this concealer stick. I got it in the medium sh...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nina A.
Best thing ever- this is a MUST HAVE for your makeup bag!!! I got mine in my ipsy bag and it is the best concealer I have ever used! (I had been using a NYX concealer stick) it is very smooth-just glides on and blends into my skin really well. (I use a brush) it stays on all day (as long as I don't touch my face) and covers up acne, dark spots and red spots, and I will put it under my eyes sometimes. It's worth the money!
Taylor F.
New Lexington, OH
I love this product. I first received it in an Ipsy bag as a full-sized sample. I love its staying power, and versatility. It works well on both blemishes and under-eye. The packaging is great and so convenient on the go. My only negative feedback is the higher price point, but I would reccommend this well-deserved splurge to anyone.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
This pencil concealer is perfect for concealing and for correcting the brow line and lip line!! Goes on creamy and smooth, not to mention is creamy and buildable!! Definitely recommend these pencils!!! Love the Tin and sharpener as well! Will definitely purchase again!
Claire M.
I love this concealer. I'm usually not a fan of stick concealer, but I really enjoy this. It is so creamy and easy to blend. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and it lasts forever. It's become my favorite concealer. Definitely will buy again.
Diana T.
Shady Spring, WV
This concealer is great. Sits wonderfully on the skin and not heavy or cakey. As others have said, it's really more of a multi-tool than just a concealer stick. It works great for your eyebrows, making your lips pop, and it cover really well.
Mariah M.
I love this pencil concealer. I've never been a fan of pencil concealers until now. The only downside is sharpening it! It blends out gorgeously and gives such even coverage.
Aspen J.
Cookeville, TN
I absolutely love this product! It feels great, and is super easy to apply. It does great with blemishes and under eyes. I would definitely recommend it!
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I got this in my Ipsy bag in the color medium 4 and I'm already so impressed! It goes on very creamy and gives great coverage!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I use this once really enjoyed it Covered flaws in a pitch. And it was very convenient highly recommend.
Valeria S.
Jamaica, NY
makeup is essential for every woman and always need to renew our makeup is innovative colecion
Sarah S.
Would this be good for dark circles? Does it crease?
Idania M.
Soy de piel grasa este serviria para mi?
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
How well does this work as a concealer ? I really love the lip nudestix I have now and am thinking about trying the concealer !!
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Any reviews on the nudestix sculpting pen? NUDESTIX Concealer PencilNUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color
Lorraine W.
Newmarket, Ontario
How well does this product wear throughout the day and does it blend seamlessly?