NUDESTIX Bronzing Pencil

by NUDESTIX

An easy-to-use, dual-ended bronzing pencil for sunkissed summer skin. These lightweight, waterproof, and long-wearing pencils offer both matte and luminous neutral shades for the everyday bronzed look. The all-in-one duo delivers an effortless beachy glow to your finest features for a sculpted look. To get you festival-ready no matter the season, simply apply smoothly to the skin and let it dry to a silky powder finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, formulated without preservatives, and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.

How are the colours? Do they blend well?
Start your review of NUDESTIX Bronzing Pencil!
Medina, OH
Review for: Earth Golden
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to listen too and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Downers Grove, IL
NUDESTIX Bronzing Pencil uploaded by Laurie M.
NUDESTIX Bronzing Pencil uploaded by Laurie M.
I have used the light/medium 1 bronzing pencil and I am impressed with how smoothly it applies. I am no pro at contouring but this pencil takes the intimidation factor down a notch. I Loved the natural healthy glow that you can achieve. I'm using this on a daily basis these days.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Terra Brown
This product is a little dark for me to bronze, and the shimmer end is way to glittery. I don’t use it for my face at all, and instead use this for my eyes. It works great to use the matte end in my crease and the sparkle on the lid, and then just blend it out!
Review for: Terra Brown
Terra brown nude bronzing stick is my favorite- you get a clean line every time with the look of professional product
Córdoba
NUDESTIX Bronzing Pencil uploaded by Andrea G.
It's amazing!! I use this pencil for contouring and bronzing. I love it! Totally recommend it. The Terra is a warm color . This product can be blended with fingers.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Earth Golden
The product did not blend well and generally un-appealing for conturing. I thought a creamy pencil would be best for sharp lines but it just wasn't as good as I hoped. Had to return it and purchased a pressed powder contour set from a different brand.