NUDESTIX Blur Pencil uploaded by Joanna S.NUDESTIX Blur Pencil uploaded by Nicole L.

BY NUDESTIX

A pencil that minimizes the look of lines, creases, and pores for a smoother-looking skin texture. Smooth down the appearance of imperfections with the Blur Pencil. It acts as an instant line, crease, and pore-blurring pencil for a flawless-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens "I have enlarged pores because of my oily skin and I break out easily. The Blur Pencil creates a smoother looking skin texture." Ally, NUDESTIX Model "My mom uses the Blur pencil to smooth her lines and wrinkles. Shhh…don't say I told you" Taylor NUDESTIX Model

Buy on Sephora
Joanna S.
This my first Nudestix product that I have tried and it's mostly aimed at reducing the look of fine lines, pores, lip lines, and dry lips. But the best way I found to use it was as a lip primer. It makes lipstick application go on smoothly, and it definitely reduces the look of lip lines. It also makes my lipstick last longer. When I first got it I tried it on my fine lines and I didn't notice a big difference, so I looked online on what other reviews said and a lot commented to use it as a lip primer. Ever since then I've been using it that way. I would not recommend it for people who want a product that noticeably reduces the look of fine lines or pores, but I would recommend it for people who want a good lip primer.
Mandy C.
Dallas, TX
I'm not a huge fan of the brand in general. The idea and packaging is great but the product is a fail for me. It seemed never to absorb into my skin, just to sit right on top and come off super easily. The coverage wasn't great either.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
I love this stick. I'm starting to get a few lines and darkness under my eyes, i apply to the needed areas, but in the mid morning i see creases where I've applied. However i carry the rice paper blot sheets and i will pat on the area and it collects the excess makeup. I love this stick
Sasha M.
I'm obsessed with this brand. I have their matte cheek/lip pencils (Purity is my favorite) as well and they are simply awesome. I love this particular product though. I'm a first time user of it and put it on after my CC Cream in areas that I don't use for concealer. Then I put my press powder and that's it! It really does do that it says. Love it!
angela f.
Richardson, TX
I love this product, I use it to help frame my brows, easy to blend, covers and helps create clean lines without being chalky! A must have.
Alex v.
Elizabeth City, NC
I got this product in an Ipsy box, and i LOVE it! it keeps my face from looking oily and I use it to contour my face. this product stays on all day and I love it. I'd buy it when I run out.
Nicole L.
I got this as a gift. It is awesome! The #nudestix brand is really amazing with pumping out high quality product with a minimalist advertising. The blur pencil is really great as a lip primer. Line your lips go over them with the blur pencil and then apply lip product as usual. I feel that incorporating this into my makeup routine has helped me by making sure my makeup stays in place all day!
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
I use these for blemishes and under eye. For blemishes it's amazing and for under eye I wouldn't recommend it, it creases and is extremely noticeable. So I would recommend only using it for blemishes and discoloration
Saphira E.
Mission
I have a blur pencil from another brand that isn't quite up to par, I've been using this one since, it helps really bring a smooth texture to my face and is amazing for priming my eyes. I plan to purchase once I run out, though, it does last quite long! I've recommended this to most of my friends even ones who aren't MAKEUP fanatics because it has so many practical uses!
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
Does this work as a good concealer?
Lauren K.
Really want to try Bondi Bae for contouring, would it be suitable for that?