NUDESTIX Blur Pencil uploaded by Nicole L.NUDESTIX Blur Pencil uploaded by Joanna S.

BY NUDESTIX

A pencil that minimizes the look of lines, creases, and pores for a smoother-looking skin texture. Smooth down the appearance of imperfections with the Blur Pencil. It acts as an instant line, crease, and pore-blurring pencil for a flawless-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens "I have enlarged pores because of my oily skin and I break out easily. The Blur Pencil creates a smoother looking skin texture." Ally, NUDESTIX Model "My mom uses the Blur pencil to smooth her lines and wrinkles. Shhh…don't say I told you" Taylor NUDESTIX Model

Buy on Sephora
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this from beautygen in sf and noticed it was almost working for the colors to look better on the lips but I felt it didn't do much. I haven't tried it for fine lines or pores yet but I have yet to try. It was a full size item and I do hope it works with me somehow (: I think its a popular well known brand that won't let down.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
The blur pencil did it’s job for me! The color match was good! It’s pretty affordable but there are better products for cheaper! My skin tone is more ivory and it’s combo. I won’t buy again just because I found a different product I like better!
Melinda J.
I like the concept that everything is a pencil in their line. It’s their signature in the beauty world. I didn’t really feel like this pencil did much and there other flooring primers and flooring products out there that do more.I
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I love this stick. I'm starting to get a few lines and darkness under my eyes, i apply to the needed areas, but in the mid morning i see creases where I've applied. However i carry the rice paper blot sheets and i will pat on the area and it collects the excess makeup. I love this stick
Alexa R.
I love this color so much. Nudes are absolutely my favorite and this was so easy to apply and it was my first time using. And I’m probably gonna go buy it again for sure !
James L.
Follansbee, WV
My mom and sister use this for their make up they love it I bought them one each for Christmas this year really hoping they will love it since they have a lot already
Mary S.
Weird bit I love to use this for cleaning up the shape of my eye brows when im using a pomade. I use a brush and rub it on the pencil tip then clean up my brows.
Joanna S.
This my first Nudestix product that I have tried and it's mostly aimed at reducing the look of fine lines, pores, lip lines, and dry lips. But the best way I found to use it was as a lip primer. It makes lipstick application go on smoothly, and it definitely reduces the look of lip lines. It also makes my lipstick last longer. When I first got it I tried it on my fine lines and I didn't notice a big difference, so I looked online on what other reviews said and a lot commented to use it as a lip primer. Ever since then I've been using it that way. I would not recommend it for people who want a product that noticeably reduces the look of fine lines or pores, but I would recommend it for people who want a good lip primer.
Sasha M.
I'm obsessed with this brand. I have their matte cheek/lip pencils (Purity is my favorite) as well and they are simply awesome. I love this particular product though. I'm a first time user of it and put it on after my CC Cream in areas that I don't use for concealer. Then I put my press powder and that's it! It really does do that it says. Love it!
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
Does this work as a good concealer?
Lauren K.
Really want to try Bondi Bae for contouring, would it be suitable for that?