BeautyLipLip MakeupNUDESTIX
#Babeboss Faves Box 6 x 010 oz/ 28 g

NUDESTIX #Babeboss Faves Box 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g

by NUDESTIX

A set of six lip pencils in bestselling matte, cream, and gel formulas handpicked by Nudesitx co-founders, Ally and Taylor Frankel and Nudestix Babebosses. This limited-edition #BABEBOSS Faves Box features six coveted lip pencils formulas. Handpicked by Nudesitx Co-founders, Ally and Taylor Frankel along with Nudestix Babebosses; @ssssamanthaa, @iamkareno, @lynettecenee, @saythelees, and @cydbee, this kit is ideal for the #BABEBOSS who knows the power of a gorgeous lip look. Loaded with lip shades that range from nude to bold, the #BABEBOSS Faves box is loaded with formulas for every lip mood. Loaded with the smoothest formulas for all-day wear on lips and cheeks too, this lip kit is just what you need. This box is loaded with these lip favorites: Ally & Taylor Frankel - Lip + Cheek Cream in Sin: the perfect rose nude for an added pop @ssssamanthaa - Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse: a glossy, nude that is ultra-moisturizing @iamkareno - Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Color in Stiletto: a sexy, red-hot shade @lynettecenee - Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Boho: a matte brown lip stain circa '60's @saythelees - Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Color in Purity: a soft matte, natural nude lip @cydbee - Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Burgundy: a 60's inspired rich matte corduroy This set contains: - 0.088 oz/ 2.4 g Cream Lip + Cheek Pencil in Sin (rose nude) - 2 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Stiletto (hot red), Purity (natural nude) - 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse (glossy nude) - 2 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Boho (matte brown), Burgundy (rich matte corduroy) - Sharpener - Nude(Art)ist Box It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Babe Boss [beyb bos]: Someone who is an inspiration, confident, successful, and embraces being their own beautiful self. "We are so excited to bring you this limited-edition #Babeboss Faves Box! We personally selected each one of these babes because they embody the ultimate Nude
Start your review of NUDESTIX #Babeboss Faves Box 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g!
Product Highlights
I LOVE this box! Such a great range of colours and they are super creamy and easy to use! 100% would recommend! Awesome value for the price!in reviews
Love the boldness and colors! They have a silky texture, are long lasting and are completely affordable. Great product.in reviews
...love them all. The magnetic mattes are gorgeous as well! It comes in a variety of colors so there is something for everyone and gives you a box full of colors you most likely don't already have. They're all unique and vary on color and formula throughout each shade. The price is also very reasonable for the amount of product you get. It includes 6 different lippies, and sharpener, and the metal tin that has a nice sized mirror in the lid. I LOVE nudestix as a brand and love this product!in reviews
Andrea F.
Los Angeles , CA
NUDESTIX #Babeboss Faves Box 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g uploaded by Andrea F.
I love this eyeshadow box so much !! This Nudestix box has definitely allowed me to get creative with my makeup looks. I actually began to enjoy makeup a lot more when I started using this box. The pencils glide on easily to my eyelid, it’s very easy to spread the product onto my lid. The product definitely lasts all day, I realized an eyeshadow base isn’t necessary for this. I would 100% recommend !
Sammie O.
Cedar City, UT
NUDESTIX #Babeboss Faves Box 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g uploaded by Sammie O.
These are amazing![product:nudestix-#babeboss-faves-box-6-x-010-oz/-28-g] they go on so good and look so pretty! They also last a long time! More colors could be made! Lighter pinks! Super easy application. And they don’t smudge too bad. I would definitely buy again!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
thought that this kit had some incredible color options inside. There are some bold colors like Stiletto and Burgundy, but also everyday colors like Pulse. Plus, these pencils are really easy to apply. Just line your lips and fill in the color. The color ends up being a creamy matte , I really like these !
denise A.
Love this very well so worth ur money u won’t regret it love this so much won’t regret
Lily O.
bernardsville
been using this for years! you won’t regret, it’s amazing! i give it five stars for sure!
Rebecca R.
LET ME TELL YOU THE BEST LIP LINEARS EVER YOUR LIP COMBO IS GONNA BE THE BOMB BEST LIP GAME EVER AND ITS GONNA BRING YOU SO MUCH CONFIDENCE TRUST ME AND SO EASY TO APPLY AND SO SMOOTH NO ROUGH OR ANYTHING
Heather P.
Foster City, MI
I am in love with all of the colors and the way it stays on my lips all day! I would recommend to anyone who loves treating their lips! 😍😘
ANA L.
Elmhurst, NY
This products are perfect for people who are on the go. They glide so perfect, and last for days.
Jenelle N.
Black Jack, MO
NUDESTIX #Babeboss Faves Box 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g uploaded by Jenelle N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love these. Great colors and goes on smooth and easy! NUDESTIX #Babeboss Faves Box 6 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g Try this if you want good looking soft lips!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
I loved all the shade. They were perfect with my complexion. They glide on and they stay on decently long. Very well priced
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melano A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
megi B. il y a un an
Does it work for oily skin tips?