BeautyNUDESTIX
Nude(art)ist: Love Me Nudes Natural Edition By Nudestix

Nude(art)ist: Love Me Nudes Natural Edition By Nudestix

by NUDESTIX

What it does: The Love Me Nudes box is everything you need-from nude to bold shades with the smoothest formulas-for all-day wear on lips (and cheeks, too). The set features two new hand-blended Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balms in shades Ally and Tay Tay,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nude(art)ist: Love Me Nudes Natural Edition By Nudestix!
How would you rate this product?
Arya A.
Absolutely love Nudestix for my lip colors. The texture is never to thick or to runny, the neutral colors are always perfect for any occasion. It stays on and doesn't cause any issues. Absolutely love using these in my day to day life.
Meriah J.
Red Bank, NJ
Nudestix is my newest obsession. I can’t get enough of the easy, creamy precise application. The color goes on like a lip crayon but stays almost like a lip stain, and is crazy easy to touch up. I’m so glad I started with this collection because the colors are a great array of subtle to punched-up neutral. I can’t decide on a favorite. There will definitely always be a handful of Nudestix in my bag!

Looking for your answer?