BY NUDE SKINCARE

An ultra-light hydrator that refines and balances oily to combination skin while delivering your daily dose of antiaging ingredients. Cinnamon, ginger, and burnet root balance oil production and purify skin, while omega 3 helps reduce redness and irritation. The n-probiotic™ active cell nutrient supports skin's natural process in producing its own antiaging ingredients including collagen, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants. This purifying formula reveals a clear, calm, and balanced complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Gluten-free and suitable for vegans, this product contains a mineral complex of zinc, magnesium, and copper that stimulates energy in the cell for optimal skin performance. The fragrance used is 100 percent natural and allergen-free. Research results: In a self-evaluation on 32 women, ages 18-39, during 4 weeks of twice-daily application:- 91% saw softer skin - 81% saw toned skin - 75% saw balanced skin see more...

Ivy M.
Tampa, FL
Amazing product I had a sample of this and it kept my dry skin looking and feeling so moist but not in a bad pilot way
Heidy T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love it I love it what can I say it's a good product and I recommend it. It's very affective
Tawny H.
St Catharines, ON
I have dry skin in the winter but oily t-zone. I ordered this cause it was balancing (and on sale). I must say. I hated it. The smell was horrible. It almost smells like when a lotion sits too long. Like, for years and gets musty and gross. After applying it didn't make me oily at all but did not help with my dry skin whatsoever. It absorbed quickly but did not moisturize. I returned it.
Elizabeth B.
Fernie
I really liked this product it's not a really runny liquid moisturizer. It's thick and really heals dry skin. This product really met my expectations!!!
faith s.
This moisturiser is super and lasts so well and is amazing it's so cheap and travel friendly