NUDE Skincare ProGenius(TM) Treatment Oil 0.5 oz uploaded by Shaylena B.

BY NUDE SKINCARE

A hydrating facial oil rich in omegas and ten all-natural plant oils that instantly smooths and hydrates skin. Transform your skin with NUDE Skincare's signature treatment of ten carefully selected plant oils rich in omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9. The precise balance of vital nutrients instantly absorb for deep hydration to nourish and immediately smooth skin. Bring to light the natural radiance of healthy-looking skin. Camelina reduces redness and irritation. Sea buckthorn and macademia oil renew and repair, while apricot kernel oil deeply moisturizes and hydrates skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, and it does not contain PEGs, TEA, DEA, propylene, glycol, petrochemicals, synehetic color, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and silicones. Research results: In an instrumental test measuring the smoothing effect on wrinkles after one hour of one application: - 36% decrease was measured in the visible appearance of wrinkles - 39% decrease was measured in the visible wrinkle length Within 10 days of use (results obtained using product twice daily; self-assessment of 100 women): - 83% of subjects reported that skin appeared tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported that skin elasticity felt restored see more...

Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
So I received this product in a subscription box and I am glad that I did! I wouldn't have otherwise been convinced to spend the dollars on this luxe item but it is totally worth it and when I run out I am most certainly buying another! It is great especially for this winter air! I have combination skin and thought this product may be a disaster since it is an oil but it absorbs super quickly and never leaves me feeling like I just used an oil on my face before bed. It does what it says and I do wake up feeling radiant.
Myra H.
I love using oils as part of my skincare regimen because it helps keep my dry skin hydrated and radiant, but this oil just didn't do it for me. I cannot stand the way it smells and every time I've used it I would break out. I really wanted to love it because a small amount really does go a long way, but my skin just can't take it.
Kayla S.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was given a sample of this product during a Sephora visit. I won't lie, the price scared me but I'm the type that if the product shows the results, I don't mind to spend a little more....with in reason of course. After a couple of uses, I could really tell a difference. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. None of those horrible dry spots and peeling I get! I love this stuff! Now I just need to return to purchase the full sized item.
Shaylena B.
Toronto
this oil saved my skin when it was in the most driest state ever. once again sephora took this out so it’s hard to find in canada but occasionally i find it at winners! i would 10/10 recommend this product & brand! NUDE Skincare ProGenius(TM) Treatment Oil 0.5 oz