Skin CareFacial SkincareNUDE Skincare
Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil 1 oz

NUDE Skincare Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil 1 oz

by NUDE Skincare

An ultra-sheer, skin-saving oil that instantly revives and smooths texture while providing powerful antioxidant protection. Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil is an all-natural, featherweight formula featuring bakuchiol nature's answer to retinol without the negative side effects. It helps repair and refine texture for satiny, flawless-looking skin. Coleus root and organic rosemary extracts, nature's best purifying ingredients, work to clarify the complexion. A potent botanical complex boosts skin moisture, and virgin, organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil nourishes with omegas 3 and 6 and vitamin C. Antioxidant-rich ingredients provide environmental protection, making this a true lifesaver for everything your skin faces on a day to day basis. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without PEGs, TEA, DEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and silicones. ProGenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil is all-natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. The product is scented with an all-natural, botanical fragrance.

I Have awful rosacea and nothing I’ve tried has ever seemed to help my skin long term! Anyone know what will work best?
How does this smell?
Where can I purchase this product?
Start your review of NUDE Skincare Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil 1 oz!
Hailey P.
Huntington
My favorite oil ever! This oil saved my skin from my cystic acne and dry spots. While it smells great it actually works. I love the bottle it’s in it really holds the product well and keeps it fresh. I highly recommend for anyone with acne or just normal to dry skin looking for hydration.
Hollie L.
This is my absolute favorite face oil on the market right now! It makes my skin feel so hydrated and protected, all while being super kind to my skin with an awesome list of ingredients and without causing any irritation or breakouts. Perfect for those who want an anti-aging regimen, but have sensitive skin concerns. Also great for winter months to help keep skin it's happiest and healthiest! And it's such a generous size - it lasts for months! Love it!!!
Kristi F.
Sarasota
This oil is my holy grail for oil. Sephora stopped selling this and I can’t understand why. My skin wasn’t greasy using this oil. I could use this oil under makeup. This oil made my skin plump and energized. I wish I could find this oil somewheres so I could buy it. Nothing compares and I’ve tried 20 different oils since they stopped selling it at Sephora. The best !
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Fantastic Face oil! I use it more often during the winter months because it hydrates very quickly. It is somewhat expensive but the ingredients are worth it. I have purchased 2 over the last year. I like the packaging and the dropper is great because some days you may not need to use as much and you will not end up wasting.
Irma C.
Corona, NY
I looove this oil. It does exactly what it says and even though it's an oil it doesn't leave a greasy feeling.
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
One of my all time favorite faces oils. This oil is light and super absorptive, sinks in the skin in seconds. Pro tip* this oil is super great as a sealer for ones skincare regimen if one has dry combo skin. I will always buy this, especially as it is a one work wonder for a busy college student as me.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I ended up using this on my neck region as I find I need a stronger moisturizer on my face. It is gentle on my skin, but I think I will look for another product. For the price I guess I was looking for more.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
I love face oils, and this one was different than any other face oil I've tried! It's a dry oil that absorbs easily and has a lot of amazing ingredients in it. I have noticed a lot of improvement in the texture of my skin since I started using it, and it has been great on my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I have also noticed that my pores are smaller and my skin tone is more even. My makeup goes over it pretty well, so I love using it under my makeup for a dewy look. It's not the most hydrating face oil, so I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin. The only thing I don't like about it is the dropper. This is right up there with my Fresh Seaberry Face Oil....and, right now at least, I like this Nude one better!
Brooke A.
I have seen great improvements in my skin since I started using this! I love it for my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It is a dry oil and isn't super hydrating, so it's not the best for those with dry skin.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this facial oil. I fell like I get similar results when I use retinol products. It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it smooth and hydrated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura B.