BY NUDE SKINCARE

An ultra-sheer, skin-saving oil that instantly revives and smooths texture while providing powerful antioxidant protection. Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil is an all-natural, featherweight formula featuring bakuchiol nature's answer to retinol without the negative side effects. It helps repair and refine texture for satiny, flawless-looking skin. Coleus root and organic rosemary extracts, nature's best purifying ingredients, work to clarify the complexion. A potent botanical complex boosts skin moisture, and virgin, organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil nourishes with omegas 3 and 6 and vitamin C. Antioxidant-rich ingredients provide environmental protection, making this a true lifesaver for everything your skin faces on a day to day basis. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without PEGs, TEA, DEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and silicones. ProGenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil is all-natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. The product is scented with an all-natural, botanical fragrance. see more...

• I'm trying this out for the first time tonight. I like how it fee...3 Answers
  • What do you use to apply this? How long does 1ounce of product ty...1 Answers
  • Do you use this item in place of your serum (after washing and to...3 Answers
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
I love face oils, and this one was different than any other face oil I've tried! It's a dry oil that absorbs easily and has a lot of amazing ingredients in it. I have noticed a lot of improvement in the texture of my skin since I started using it, and it has been great on my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I have also noticed that my pores are smaller and my skin tone is more even. My makeup goes over it pretty well, so I love using it under my makeup for a dewy look. It's not the most hydrating face oil, so I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin. The only thing I don't like about it is the dropper. This is right up there with my Fresh Seaberry Face Oil....and, right now at least, I like this Nude one better!
Hollie L.
This is my absolute favorite face oil on the market right now! It makes my skin feel so hydrated and protected, all while being super kind to my skin with an awesome list of ingredients and without causing any irritation or breakouts. Perfect for those who want an anti-aging regimen, but have sensitive skin concerns. Also great for winter months to help keep skin it's happiest and healthiest! And it's such a generous size - it lasts for months! Love it!!!
Maria N.
One of my all time favorite faces oils. This oil is light and super absorptive, sinks in the skin in seconds. Pro tip* this oil is super great as a sealer for ones skincare regimen if one has dry combo skin. I will always buy this, especially as it is a one work wonder for a busy college student as me.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I have seen great improvements in my skin since I started using this! I love it for my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It is a dry oil and isn't super hydrating, so it's not the best for those with dry skin.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I ended up using this on my neck region as I find I need a stronger moisturizer on my face. It is gentle on my skin, but I think I will look for another product. For the price I guess I was looking for more.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this facial oil. I fell like I get similar results when I use retinol products. It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it smooth and hydrated.
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
I love this oil makes my face and neck feel amazing it's not greasy at all. It looks Dewey and hydrated
Priscilla D.
Lafayette, IN
I like to use this product at night after I wash my face during the summer since I am more on the oily side, while I use this during the day in the winter since I get more on the dry side. This product did work really well and made my skin like really good, I have currently been trying new products but will probably buy another bottle.
Dominique C.
okay i wish i could give this product six stars! when they said rescue oil they really weren't kidding. the NUDE facial oil was somehow perfectly moisturizing and really the only face product i would need to use after washing my face. i 300% recommend this to ANY one out there with i between to dry skin! truly works wonders.
Michelle G.
I can't even begin to express how much of a difference this made in my skin. I got it as a sample 100 point perk at Sephora. I had been struggling with redness and severe dryness for a few months. I tried every moisturizer I could get my hands on without much luck. I used expensive samples of overnight hydrating masks and thick leave on creams to no avail. I had also been exfoliating almost every day or every other day trying to rid myself of a huge dry patch on my cheek. After using this facial oil for three days ( I apply two pumps on my face at night under my Ponds moisturizer night cream) my skin was plumper, smoothr, and hydrated. It even borders on oily now which at least I can manage. It is a very light weight oily consistency with a delicate orange/citrus scent. It absorbs quickly and disperses nicely across the skin. Apparently the full size product comes in a dropper but I actually like the squirt top. I like it enough that I think I will purchase the full size bottle which says A LOT because I never spend that much money on beauty products at all. If you have oily or normal skin this may be a bit much for you unless you apply only a few drops and only on its own.
shay M.
Do you use this item in place of your serum (after washing and toning, before moisturizing) OR do you use this as your moisturizer?
Jessica S.
I'm trying this out for the first time tonight. I like how it feels on my skin, but is it okay to put on my t-zone area if I tend to get a little oily there?
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
What do you use to apply this? How long does 1ounce of product typically last?
Janie H.
Bellevue
Where can I purchase this product?