BY NUDE SKINCARE

An exquisite overnight facial mask to nourish and soothe stressed skin. This powerful mask relieves tired skin with vitamin-rich fig and softening honey extract. Cupuacu butter delivers essential omegas 6 and 9 that hydrate and protect, while peptides form a moisture barrier to smooth out the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, TEA, DEA, propylene glycol, petrochemicals, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and silicones. see more...

Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff was my absolute favorite!! Anyone have any idea where I can purchase it since Sephora discontinued them?
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this product and I like it. It moisturizers really really well, and a little goes a long way. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the chemical smell.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mask rather on impulse during a Sephora run, but I am glad that I tried it! I was looking for an overnight repair mask to help moisturizer and rejuvenate my skin. I was a little leary of how thick the consistency was, and worried it might aggravate my already oily skin, but it hasn't caused any break-outs so far. Due to its occlusive consistency, this mask would be best used during the wintertime, when the air is cold and dry, and your skin requires that extra boost of moisture.