Nude on Nude Eye Palette SS16 uploaded by Aisha-Susan K.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Nude on Nude Eye Palette see more...

Nude on Nude Eye Palette SS16
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Nude
me encanta que podemos probar nuevos productos ya quiero que lleguen mas y poderlos enseñar a mi gente
Gao X.
Gao X.
Sarcoxie, MO
Review for: Nude
I like the quality of this palette. It has a great natural look and there is no need for any improvement. This is literally a great product. I got my palette from Ulta with a better prize. Totally recommend this for anyone and everyone.
Jade N.
Jade N.
Review for: Nude
I love the nude on nude pallette. It is by far the best one for my eyes! It makes them pop!
I received this as a present and honestly loved it! The eyeshadows are so pretty and can be used to make day time or night time look. Very useful to have it on a go as it comes with a mirror and a brush. I love this pallet in my make up collection.
karen u.
karen u.
talcahuano
Review for: Nude
paleta bobbi brown bellini mini estupenda buena picmentacion es lo que vale ya que donde yo vivo esta marca es costoza la volveria a usar nuevamente ya que es una de mis marcas favoritas junta con otras del mismo valor uno no se arrepiente de comprarla.
Francisca P.
Francisca P.
Review for: Nude
Muy buena pigmentación y calidad!! 100% recomendable ya que cumple con su función!