BY NONE

Nude by Bill Blass Perfume. If you are looking for a rich and pretty scent that will last all day and give you a boost of confidence, try dabbing on a bit of Nude by Bill Blass. This sweet fragrance, created for women, combines pleasant notes of narcissus, rosemary and bergamot to leave you feeling refreshed. Introduced in 1991, this elegant scent is a perfect choice for a casual stroll in the park or a late night out with the girls.

Camesha D.
So strong and long lasting! It lingers all day and definitely a staple product. My mom has been wearing this perfume ever since I was a kid. I now sneak and steal it when she's not looking! LOL This perfume has not changed over the years at all!! I recommend!
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
This fragrance reminds me of a jasmine sort of medley...sensual and soft. I wear it because it makes me feel pretty. Think of a warm hug and you will have the scent of Bill Blass Nude Perfume!
Katherine S.
This is one of the best perfumes I have ever used the scent is long lasting and it smells terrific. I strongly agree that you should get this ! it works like a charm!
Marcela T.
me gusta los aromas naturales. no hay nada mejor que un perfume con un olor suave y delicado... amo esos aromas.
Laura M.
solânea
Nunca usei mais gostaria de usar. Já ouvi falarem muito bem deste produto. Mandem para mim falarei sobre ele no meu mais novo canal do YouTube bjss
Leticia Regina S.
Itajaí - Santa Catarina
Que embalagem divina, aroma maravilhoso, super indico para amantes de perfumes ahahhaah, não é muito caro, vale apena.
Celia V.
Me gustaría probar este perfume se ve que debe se de una fragancia exquisita no creen
Luz G.
Goshen, IN
I've been looking for a new spray would it last me all day ?

back