BY BILL BLASS

Very fresh. Very feminine. From the design house of Bill Blass, Nude perfume for women is super fresh and ultra feminine. This soft green-floral scent mixes narcissus and galbanum with fresh aldehydes, and flirty jasmine and rose blended with seductive sandalwood and musks. A light and flirty scent choice for her. Launched in 1990.Notes Top Note see more...

• I've been looking for a new spray would it last me all day ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Camesha D.
So strong and long lasting! It lingers all day and definitely a staple product. My mom has been wearing this perfume ever since I was a kid. I now sneak and steal it when she's not looking! LOL This perfume has not changed over the years at all!! I recommend!
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
This fragrance reminds me of a jasmine sort of medley...sensual and soft. I wear it because it makes me feel pretty. Think of a warm hug and you will have the scent of Bill Blass Nude Perfume!
Katherine S.
This is one of the best perfumes I have ever used the scent is long lasting and it smells terrific. I strongly agree that you should get this ! it works like a charm!
Luz G.
Goshen, IN
I've been looking for a new spray would it last me all day ?