BY NUCÈLLE

• Is this product bad for semi-sensitive skin? I enjoy usin...1 Answers
  • Is this product expensive? And how well does it work? Doe...1 Answers
Buy on Dermstore
VE-1073139 A.
Best exfoliator I'd tried. The smell is very neutral and this left my skin soft and without any
impurities. Expensive but is worth it, and for a weekly use it's ok.
Sue V.
It is expensive but works pretty well. I have very oily skin which means my pores are very backed up and this has been helping. I been using it for a month now. I find the smell to be very neutral if that makes any sense.
Eleanor M.
Is this product bad for semi-sensitive skin? I enjoy using exfoliators, but I don't want to waste the money on something I can't use.
Melissa S.
Morris, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product expensive? And how well does it work? Does it smell ok?