Nuby

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The white part of this teether (on ours it's green) is a chewy material with little 'bristles' (which are way better at stimulating and cleaning the front part of little gums than most baby toothbrushes). It's very gentle on toothless gums and I love to watch my son go to town chomping on it. He also enjoys the occasional chew on the 'ears' that stick out. They make a crinkly sound that makes them stimulating to both the teeth and ears. The only problem is that if he were to hold on to the teether and chew on the white part himself, he would have to grasp the red knobby part in his hand and bring the teether to his mouth. He has small hands and coordination difficulties, so he has a hard time with that. As a result, when he's chewing on the white part, I have to hold it in his mouth for him.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My daughter is playing with this teething toy as I write this review so she 100% approves! It’s colourful, has different textures and if baby is happy, I’m happy!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
A lovely teether with different textured parts to chew on and lovely to play with and hold. My little likes other teethers more but will use this one if others being cleaned