Nuby The Nibbler - 10m+ uploaded by Nikki N.

BY NUBY

Nuby??? The Nibbler???.
10m+.
The perfect way to introduce soft solids!
BPA free.
Reduces risk of choking.
Twist & lock system.
Perfect for fruit. see more...

Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
This was one of my favorite tools to help my son Liam transition to solid food when he was around a year old. It holds fruit 🍌 🍎 so they can put it in their mouth but not have to worry about chewing or swallowing. It really helped Liam get used to the texture and taste of real food. I also got a lot of use out of Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary and Nuby Silicone Squeeze Feeder, Blue!
Suzanne S.
Newark, DE
My son didn't like the whole concept. We tried this one which is made of a fabric like material and another brand which is made of rubber both weren't a hit with my son. Wouldn't recommend this. You can give your little one a price of fruit or vegetable instead...minding their age ofcourse.
Marisol S.
My daughter wasn't a fan. She didn't like to chew on the mesh. I tried various fruits & even cubes breast milk . She just wanted no part in it. Perhaps the mesh just didn't suit her
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
Great for fruitsThe and vegetables! Baby loves it Especially with cold foods.