Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthPacifiers & TeethersNuby
Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag

Nuby Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag

Nuby's Teething Mitten provides an innovative way to relieve and soothe your teething baby. The soft, flexible mitten is a solution for babies who cannot keep hold of teethers, while also protecting baby from chewing on their hand. A variety of colors captivate your baby while the soft silicone provides stimulation to gums and emerging teeth.

Assembled Product Weight: 0.14 lb

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 3.44 x 6.00 Inches

Age Range: 3 to 12 Months

3+ Months; Silicone Teething Surfaces & Crinkling Sound; Hygienic Travel Bag

Does anyone else find the wrist a little too small ? My baby was only able to use for a month now can’t even get on his hand. I used when he was about 4-5 months old he is now 8 months old.
Is this glove too big for anyone else’s baby? Mine has a hard time putting it in his mouth but maybe it’s because he isn’t old enough??
I Have not tried this one, is it feasible?
Start your review of Nuby Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag!
How would you rate this product?
marie A.
1,347 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter got these as a Christmas gift this year. She is 4 months old. She got two of their holiday collection mittens. The are very cute! One is a gingerbread man and the other is a snowman. She is obsessed with biting her hands. These are perfect for her. They are good quality. I do recommend them and I will be buying more.
Kayla V.
Grant, AL
Nuby Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag uploaded by Kayla V.
Purchased at: Walmart
These have been a life saver! My 4 month old wouldn't chew on anything but his hands when he started teething. However they didn't come with a travel bag I don't know what that's about. And in our case we had to have two otherwise he would just chew on the other hand.
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
Nuby Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag uploaded by Cory B.
Love love love this product I need to get some more. I just wish that my infants wouldn't be able to remove it so easily.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
I personally think that this teething mitten is a great idea, but the only problem we had was with how easily it comes off my sons hand. The velcro just isnt strong enough for my liking, but its definitely a oretty good product especially for its price
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
My baby girl continued putting her hand in the mouth and when I found this mitten I am super happy. Great idea and thank you for come up with such a design. My baby enjoy it a lot and it so easy to use.
Jennifer H.
Manchester , NH
Nuby Teething Mitten with Hygienic Travel Bag uploaded by Jennifer H.
Baby girl is absolutely in love with her teething kitten! We have two of them for her. She will chew on anything she finds so I love having a safe object for her to teeth on!
Carla C.
I love that its easy for my baby to use, it's easy to clean and it comes in a bag that maintains it clean for her to use whenever needed. It makes a bag noise that keeps her entertain and the price seems fair about 8 dollars in Walmart. I recommend it for babies who grow teeth at a young age.
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
I bought this teething mitt for my little man when he was a baby. He was extremely crabby while teething, and barely anything soothed his pain, this mitt did the job for a little bit, but then he wouldn't keep it on after awhile and we had to switch over to trying to use other options.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
My daughter loves sucking on her fingers and chewing. Right now she is teething so it helps out so much. Easy to clean and easy to put on and take off. Very affordable and I would recommend for any first time parents
Nancy M.
Mobile, AL
My daughter has loved this toy since she was infant, she started teething at only 3 months old. I have multiple toys by this brand and they've always been amazing. Always affordable and available at Walmart for just a few bucks. Definitely would recommend this brand to other parents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...