Nuby

Nuby Soothing Banana Teether,...
478 Reviews
5 / 5
Ottimo prodotto per la dentixione del bi,bo, io la ho usata dai 4 mesi in su. Moltro carina la forma a banana di cui mio figlio si e' innamorato e non la lascia piu'
5 / 5
My baby loves it. His gums love him. I keep it frozen and when you use it it feels super refreshing. And its design is very beautiful. It's an economical product
5 / 5
Love ! It has a very soft flexible texture that seems to soothe our baby when nothing else does. They can hold it themselves and navigate it to their mouth easily ! It’s not long enough to choke or gag on so helpful !
5 / 5
Such a great comfort to little ones which is also easy to keep clean for them to use both safely and effectively. Really durable, baby will be chewing for hours.
5 / 5
Great soft teether. The handles make is so easy for baby. Silicone is very easy to clean and I just throw it in the dishwasher and it’s perfectly fine
5 / 5
I found two teething devices worked very well for my son. This and the Haaka Mini Freezer Popsicle mold. While the popsicle was freezing, we would give this to my son. He is now cutting some molars, and asks for his "toothbrush" all the time.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This little banana is a cute gift for a teething child. Both of my kids enjoyed it and the design is adorable and helps them get used to the idea of holding a brush I think.
5 / 5
When my daughter was 9 months old and teething, this banana helped a lot to relieve the pain and discomfort. She spent hours scratching her teeth with it. This banana is soft and very effective. It is a must for anyone who is a parent and has a child teething.
5 / 5
the best toy for my baby to scratch his teeth is helping him a lot in this stage of teeth that are so annoying is a must.
5 / 5
Me encanta porque es muy blando ayuda a limpiar sus dientitos y lengua y a la vez ña distrae mucho !!! Estimula sus manitas !!!