Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Hayley C.Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Nikki N.

BY NUBY

Nuby Snack Keeper Snack Keeper With Soft Flaps That Make Snacks Easy To Grab Without Spilling. Easy to hold for those little baby hands. BPA free. see more...

• What age would you recommend to start using these? My dau...2 Answers
  • Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess ...2 Answers
  • Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out o...2 Answers
Rael L.
Malden, MA
These things are awesome great to take in the car and my son needs a snack they don't spill everywhere
Susan C.
I'm no longer finding gold fish crackers everywhere! My daughter can feed herself and she's happy.
Lynn N.
Detroit, AL
These little things are super helpful with toddlers! We have several of these and use them daily!
Mary J.
Mcalester, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these snack cups ! My son always cares this around and it never spills the snacks inside !
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these snack keepers. Easy for my little one to use and helps keep the mess at a minimum.
Rachel B.
Love the snack cups is baby is sled feeding. Makes for less of a mess and easy to clean.
Tressie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My kids didn't much care for them and would manage to spill stuff out of them!
Laura V.
Wasco, CA
Works great! For a active toddler , who is also clumsy! Will recommend to you!
Amber P.
Gladstone, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this product for my 8 month old and he is starting to snack on little snack puffs. For the most part the cup is wonderful, easy for baby to get his little hand inside and pull out a few puffs. My 1 and only complaint is that if baby shakes the cup (which, little ones will do) that it does not contain the snacks and they end up on the floor.
Bianca F.
Cranmore Gardens , Aldershot
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing, perfect when you’re on the go in the car etc to prevent nibbly bits going everywhere as it closes back up after use! Easy to hold with handles both sides, worked really well!
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess in my diaper bag 😁
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out of it too?
Haley
What age would you recommend to start using these? My daughter is one but the hard plastic she puts her hand through kind of scares her. Is she too young?