Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Hayley C.Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Nikki N.

BY NUBY

Nuby Snack Keeper Snack Keeper With Soft Flaps That Make Snacks Easy To Grab Without Spilling. Easy to hold for those little baby hands. BPA free. see more...

• What age would you recommend to start using these? My dau...2 Answers
  • Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess ...2 Answers
  • Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out o...2 Answers
Nicole V.
These are life savers. and mess savers too! they don't spill, they're easy for the child to get to the snacks inside and they're easy to take apart and clean.
Crystal G.
Columbia, MO
Love this! We have one for each kid!!! PERFECT for road trips! Goldfish don't go all over the floor when stopping abruptly or they fall asleep! Walmart.
Megan E.
These are the best for snacks in the go. Little fingers can grab there snack and keep on playing. We all know they don't have time to sit still!!!
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
This by far is the best snack container for littles! It keeps larger snacks in but allows even the smallest hands to pull out a treat.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
my son is 13 months old and still can't get his snacks out. ours just sits in our cabinet. tried to use several times.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
I find these very handy for storage of treats on the go, light enough for the little one to carry & limits spilling.
Liz A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these are genius! my kids love them and it avoids a mess, especially in the car! I normally put cereal in ours :)
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
I like these a lot I've had them firt years and they hold up well and are great for keeping car rides mess free
Steffanie C.
Alhambra , Ca
I love these I have one for my daughter and they really keep her treats inside no matter how much she shakes it
Amanda Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids still spill with these. My son got irritated because he kept getting his fist stuck and frustrated.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess in my diaper bag 😁
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out of it too?
Haley
What age would you recommend to start using these? My daughter is one but the hard plastic she puts her hand through kind of scares her. Is she too young?