Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Hayley C.Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Nikki N.

BY NUBY

Nuby Snack Keeper Snack Keeper With Soft Flaps That Make Snacks Easy To Grab Without Spilling. Easy to hold for those little baby hands. BPA free. see more...

• What age would you recommend to start using these? My dau...2 Answers
  • Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess ...2 Answers
  • Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out o...2 Answers
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
These are the best! When my little guy was able to eat snacks on his own, this would keep him busy forever! It is great for trips out and in the car because the lid prevents the snack from spilling! Buy a few of these, you will not be disappointed!
Shelly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are the best snack holders ever!! Priced very well. Usually around $4. I loved them for in the car so there wasn't a mess everywhere with snacks!!! Worth every penny!
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for toddlers. My son takes his snacks everywhere and with this container, nothing spills and the dogs can't eat my son's food. It's great for on the go.
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
They did the trick of making a snack a little less messy, until my daughter figured out to put her hand down the center and get the whole lid off. Still work good for car rides
Stephanie G.
Nottingham, MD
Love the concept. So cute but my daughter gets her hand caught in it and screams. Hard for her to get the food out bc it is so difficult for her hand. She is 15 months.
meggan f.
Michigan Ctr, MI
On the go snacking made easier with this product. Even sitting at home my girls use these. Definitely prevents a huge mess and makes my life so much easier with twins!
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
These are great for on the go. I use them for church and long car rides. They are easy to use for younger kids. My son is 15 months old and does just fine with it!
Misty S.
Joshua, TX
My girls do great with them. There hands can easily get in and they make snacking on the go with toddlers easy. Awesome. They are priced well and worth the money.
Amanda H.
East Amherst, NY
Simply perfect snack dish! I feel like we couldn't live without this. It allows my son to walk around the house or sit on the couch with a snack and it doesn't spill. Perfect for so many different types of snacks.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
These snack keepers are a life saver! My son can get the food out but can't dump it all over the ground. I use these for waiting rooms, in the car and on the go.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess in my diaper bag 😁
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out of it too?
Haley
What age would you recommend to start using these? My daughter is one but the hard plastic she puts her hand through kind of scares her. Is she too young?