Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Hayley C.Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Nikki N.

BY NUBY

Nuby Snack Keeper Snack Keeper With Soft Flaps That Make Snacks Easy To Grab Without Spilling. Easy to hold for those little baby hands. BPA free. see more...

• What age would you recommend to start using these? My dau...2 Answers
  • Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess ...2 Answers
  • Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out o...2 Answers
Carmen B.
White Lake, MI
Mine was honestly not the greatest experience when I had this (my son is now almost 4). He was about 1 1/2 when we tried this and he couldn't get his hand back out with food in it. I even had a hard time when I would just put a couple fingers in it to get him something. We ended up going back to either the carton snacks came in or the snack sized ziplock baggies.
Hali H.
It's a cute idea and it's a cute product but it's hard for my son to get his hand in and out of it easily. He doesn't prefer to have snacks in it because of this. However it helps with spills so I'm hoping my other son will like it when he gets a little older.
Justina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how convenient this snack keeper is and the price is great, I just didn't like how sometimes my son struggled to take whatever we put in there out, sometimes causing a mess.. however my little guy loves his snack keeper so we'll keep buying :)
Jayde A.
We love this product. My daughter is notorious for dumping anything and everything out. Or she throws it. However with this even if she throws it will stay in and doesn't make any mess. So far we have 2 but we will definitely be purchasing more!
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
I personally don't have one but my nephew does and I am looking to buying one cause my nephew uses his all the time even now that he's a toddler he still uses his my sister recommend it too me it's a great way to let them shake it without the mess
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
This snack keeper is one of the most effective products of its kind. The lid is a bit tighter so it is harder for little ones to be able to pull it off themselves. The snacks are easy access and relatively spill preventative. I used these especially whenever we traveled to keep snacks available at hand and relatively mess free.
Cheyenne C.
Chandler, TX
I absolutely love this for my toddler, especially in the car. These keep food from being all over my child and the floorboards of my car. They are very good quality for the price and will continue to use them on a daily basis.
Cassandra H.
These are the best snack holders we've found! Other brands are too stiff of plastic that it's nearly impossible to stick any fingers in to reach the food, but this one is soft enough that you're able to get to them easily.
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My niece and nephew used to use these. At times they worked great but sometimes didn't. They are defiantly not spill proof put does help with not gratin so many and always spilling all over the place
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
These are great for the 1 year old and above. They keep most of the treats in and allows them to feed themselves. I have found some of the other brands have a smoothr silicone lid and that this one sometimes rubs my toddlers hand a bit. That is my only issue!
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess in my diaper bag 😁
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out of it too?
Haley
What age would you recommend to start using these? My daughter is one but the hard plastic she puts her hand through kind of scares her. Is she too young?