Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Hayley C.Nuby Snack Keeper, Colors May Vary uploaded by Nikki N.

BY NUBY

Nuby Snack Keeper Snack Keeper With Soft Flaps That Make Snacks Easy To Grab Without Spilling. Easy to hold for those little baby hands. BPA free. see more...

• What age would you recommend to start using these? My dau...2 Answers
  • Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess ...2 Answers
  • Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out o...2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They do a really good job with keeping smaller snacks in but my son was kind of confused on how to get things out of it. I really enjoy keeping it in the car so he has access to snacks but is limited to the amount of mess he can make. I bought a 2 pack which was convenient but I'm not getting the use I thought I would out of them. For home use a bowl with a suction bottom is more appropriate.
Ana V.
illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg this little cups help so much when the kids are small and cant keep the little snacks on the plate lol 😂 i use this all the time when i gave him snacks specially if he wanted to take them in the car ir if we were at restaurant he always had his little nuby Cup:) this is a must for every mom:)
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a life savor, anything that helps keep snacks inside the container is a must have in my opinion. Does exactly as it claims to and meets my expectations. I would buy it again and completely recommend.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I started using these with my first child & have used them with all 4 since. They keep messes from happening. My kids have no problem getting their hand in and out. I love them for traveling as well.
Ashley T.
These are perfect for my one year old and 3 year old! We use them for on the go snacks and it makes going out with them so much more enjoyable. My kids love it and my son was using it by 10 months. I would recommend this product for all parents of young children!
LaToya W.
Baytown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product that keeps snacks accessible to children but prevents them from making a mess.

You can put any snacks that's not small and crumbly into this container and the lid works as 2 sort of one-way valve.

I've noticed that smaller toddlers might have trouble pulling fist out of slits.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really thought this would be great. Unfortunately my son has figured out how to pop the top off and shake everything out. If they could make it where the top actual screws on then this would be great.
Cindy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Both girls didn't really like these. They actually ended making more of a mess with these cause and they found it as a fun toy to take out the snacks and not eat them. I just use ziplocks .
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The idea of this product is great but how the product is made is flawed. The first day I gave this to my 9 month old with in minutes she figured out how to dump her snack all,over the floor. They also don't hold snacks well in the diaper bag. Back to using snack size ziploc bags.
Trish M.
El Paso, TX
This product changed my life!! When my little one was younger he always wanted snacks, but would dump them all over the floor. I vacuumed all the time. I bought this and he never did it again...until he learned to take the top off. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do the snacks fall out? I really would not like the mess in my diaper bag 😁
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Anyone else's child manage to dump all their snacks out of it too?
Haley
What age would you recommend to start using these? My daughter is one but the hard plastic she puts her hand through kind of scares her. Is she too young?