BY NUBY

Nuby™ Snack Keeper™.
Super soft lid keeps snacks trapped.
12m+.
No mess!
Easy access. see more...

Olivia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for longer car rides and for outings like doctors visits. My son could easily get his snacks out with out the top hurting his hand like a lot of other brands. We will definitely buy again
Amanda B.
Leechburg
I love these snack containers. I have only had it about a week. It keeps all her snacks from spilling everywhere. I love that it came in a two pack for around the same price as one of other brands. I recommend this product.
Tiffany G.
Love this! Great for portioning snacks without carrying a bulky container. I purchased this at Kmart. Its very convenient. I still use this for my toddler to carry snacks in. I would purchase again and I highly recommend.
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA
Love love love this! We bought it when my daughter was around 7 months old and 2 years later we still use it all the time! Sturdy, durable, functional, and cheap! What mom doesn't love that??
Eein H.
This certainly made snack time so much easier for my daughters little fingers. She wanted to be a independent eater pretty early on and this really cut down on the mess! I loved letting her snack all day on her own and learn to feed herself easily. One of the best things for in the car, much less clean up.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
It took my kids a while to understand this since they kept opening their hand to get the snacks out but once they got the hang of it, they loved it! I however was only ok with it. It kept spilling snacks when the kids carried it around and the lid was too easy for them to take off. I use it since i got it as a gift but wouldn't buy it for myself.
Nina E.
Very handy for a toddler on the move! For the most part, they keep snacks from getting a over the place but can be hard for some babies to only get a piece or two out at a time. My son sometimes tried to get some out and extra pieces would come flying out when his fist got stuck haha. Overall though, great idea!
Jessika V.
Got it as a gift my son hasn't really gotten the hang of it he sticks his hand it in and just dumps everything out i think it should have a tighter lid but it does come in handy
Melissa B.
Bartlesville, OK
These are great to keep the mess contained. I bought one for my two boys and they like having their very own snack keepers. The lids stay on and are easy to clean.
Marianne B.
Jackson Heights, NY
My son mastered this around 11 months. It made snack time so much easier as he could control intake, and less messy -- because it went in to his mouth and not spilling all over the floor!

back