BY NUBY #13 in Baby Toys

One end of the "fish shaped" Teethe-eez™ feature teething bristles, just like the above Gum-eez™. The whole teether is made of soft curves and multiple textures that gently massage and stimulate your baby's gums. The Teethe-eez™ is made of 100% soft medical grade silicone. see more...

• Anyone who has tried this product: how is its effectiveness compa...10 Answers
  • I have seen a warning about these breaking and being a choking ha...2 Answers
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
We first got this for my son at 5 months, when he was starting to teeth and had a strong urge to chew on something soft. It took him a little bit to hold it properly but got the hang of it, and at 7 months, we still use it. I love that this comes with a carrying case - not many teethers do. And the price is great! We ended up buying another one for the diaper bag. My only negative comment is that it is a hair/debris magnet - we have a dog and cat, so if LO chucks the teether on the floor (we have carpet), I have to go wash it to get all the hairs off. And even with rinsing it, the hairs get stuck on the bristly part.... this is just the nature of silicone so it's not the company's fault, but something to note if you are considering this product.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
My son is super picky about teethers. It was so hard to find one he liked till we bought this one! He loves it so much! The little bristles scratch his gums and seem to make them feel much better. The only thing I don't like is it gets really dirty, really fast. All those little bristles collect everything! But it rinses clean very easily. Love this teether!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
The best teether I have found on the market. My son got teeth at a super early age and loved that he could hold it himself. This teether is dishwasher safe and can be kept in the freezer . It also can be put on a pacifier clip. I definitely recommend this to all my friends whose baby is teething.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert
This tether is excellent for stimulating gums and helping to alleviate those sore gums. My son loved this one and became one of his favorites. I love how it's designed to curve around the entire gum instead of just the tops of the gums.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
My daughter loves this so much! We got it for a baby shower gift and we are so thankful! We freeze it when she has a new tooth coming in you can tell it soothes her gums and when shes not teething she loves how the bristles feels
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love love love.....
Wish they had theses 14-15 years ago when my kids where litte. My nephew always has one in his hand when his his teeth are coming in. Its the only he wants when them bad boys start coming in! !!!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This was ONLY teether my daughter would use! Great cold or at room temp! Thankfully I didn't throw it out after she grew into toddlerhood bc I babysit my nephew and it also became the only teether he would use!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
Overall a great teether. My son will carry it around with him a lot. It isn't the go to for when he's hurting but it's great for when he needs to have something in his mouth all the time. It is pretty neat to.
Allison A.
Allison A.
His teether is amazing. My baby hasn't put it down since we gave it to her. I like the case because it keeps it clean when she isn't using it. It's very affordable and she loves it!!!
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I just got these for my 4month old who is teething like crazy. . He can hold it. It's soft, soothes and cleans gums. And it comes with its own carrying case. Will totally recommend.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Anyone who has tried this product: how is its effectiveness compared to other teethers?
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
I have seen a warning about these breaking and being a choking hazard . Has anyone had theirs break?