Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles

The Nuby Teethe-Eez Teether/Soother is a revolutionary way to provide relief for your baby. This teether/soother is specifically made for front teeth and provides stimulation while at the same time soothing and cleansing your baby's gums.

Provides instant relief to baby's sore and achy gums; Provides multiple point of stimulation on baby's gums; Made specifically for multiple tooth surfaces; Cleanses and soothes baby's gums; Made of 100% Silicone

Best teether for a breastfed baby?
Do these actually work? My daughter has been super picky with teethers and I’m trying to find a variety. She’s only 4 months but has been teething for about a month now.
How do you wash this?
Start your review of Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles!
How would you rate this product?
Chandra G.
Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles uploaded by Chandra G.
This Nuby Silicone Teether was a great item for my neighbors  5 month old who was fussy due to teething. This is a solid piece of silicone that is very bendable and easy for the baby to grasp with hands. The bristle part seems to be his favorite part that had added comfortable for the gums. Highly recommend teether.
Maya M.
Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles uploaded by Maya M.
I love this teether. It is very easy for babies to independently use. Also it has very soft bristles ar one end that sooth and also can work like a gum brush. The material is soft but not too soft. It is very easy to wash and dry as needed. It really helps with teething fuzziness.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
My daughter loves these she will chew on these all day if I would let her, it’s nice because the bristles help clean her gums. I’m a first time user and I love this product. I’m very satisfied
Jacqueline M.
My baby boy loves this teether it's one of two teethers that he will actually use. It actually seems to calm his discomfort. It seems to be great at reaching the discomfort caused by the molars. He doesn't even hold it. He just sticks the bristled part in his mouth and starts chewing on it and goes about his business.
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
My daughter LOVED this test her, it was her favorite. She still uses it at 17 months old when getting those back teeth. It’s so easy to clean and the bristles are soft silicone. I highly recommend this teether for any mom!
shelley S.
Troy, MO
Actually bought Nuby whenever my daughter was an infant which was a good eight years ago... However just four months ago I bought this and several other packs David nabi teething comfort products for my baby shower gift to my little niece and she begged me not only at baby shower for thinking of something so great as well as getting many different kinds so that way our new bundle of joy on the way could choose their own but she also thanked me for several several months afterwards because I was such a great product and actually she like five out of the five nuby's but I got
Laura C.
Framingham, MA
Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles uploaded by Laura C.
Purchased at: Target
My little man started showing interest in this around 5 months and now around 7 months he gnawing on it like crazy . Makes me happy because it soothes his gums , keeps him occupied , & cleans his gummies .
Martha D.
Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles Amazingly manufactured teething ring for my baby👶. I am a repeat user and will continue to purchase Nuby products for my bundles of joy. I would add a strap to the Nuby teether to be fastened at the baby's onesis. I would absolutely purchase again!!!
Brittany I.
Deer Park
These are my child’s favorite teether toys! He loves the bristles on his gums and his two teeth! I put in the freezer so it’s cold for him and he goes to town! Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles
Holly L.
Lumpkin, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
My older kiddo used this when she was teething and loved it. Now my younger babe is teething and this is his favorite...he grabs it before any of his other teething toys. I love the simple, easy to clean design and my babies love chewing the soft silicone bristles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...