BY GENERIC #46 in Baby Carriers

Nuby Silicone Teether with Bristles 100% Silicone Fish-Shaped Teether These tethers come with a hygienic case. SoftFlex Silicone soothes and stimulates gums Designed With Babys Front Teeth In Mind. see more...

Stephanie C.
Joshua Tree
My favorite Heather by far!!! I used these for my first and I have them for my 7 month old he loves the way it feels on his gums. Its an extra bonus that they will help him clean his gums. I actually need to stock up on more of these just in case we lose the only one we have.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
My daughter loves these little bristles on her gums. I put it in the refrigerator to get the handle cold for her, and she will sit for a while just chewing on it. I like these and wish I would have bought it sooner!
Colleen S.
Buford , GA
This was my twins absolute favorite tether! We got one in a mommycon gift bag and had to order a second right away! They are getting in their two year molars and still love these espically if i put them in the freezer! The little nubs on them rub their sore gums and seem to help a lot!
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
We just naught three last week for my 4 month old, we had use them before with our 2nd daughter and she loved thrvlittle bristles on the ring. Now my son he has a love hate relationship with the rings. Haha. But i believe this about the only product that has the bristle on thrm. So perfect.
Whitney T.
Lehi
My son who just turned 4 months is loving this little tether. I love the small opening where his tiny hands can hole it in his own. The case it comes with is super nice so it doesn't get lost when we put it in the freezer to get cold.
Andrea C.
I got this as a gift for my baby shower and I love it although my baby started teething at 3 months so this one was way to big for her and she couldn't grab it now she does but I would still recommend this to other parents it's a good product
Jessica P.
Homestead, FL
I love this, it’s small enough for baby to grasp but not too small that you need to worry. My baby enjoyed chewing on the different textures and it is easy to clean! I also love that it does not need to be cooled.
Lauren P.
College Sta, TX
My baby LOVES this product!!! I love that it came with a case!! 100% BUY THIS! I found them at target and Amazon