BY NUBY #49 in Baby Carriers

The Nuby Pacifinder is a practical solution to the problem of lost or dropped pacifiers. The Nuby Pacifinder ensures that your baby's pacifier will always be within easy reach and not on the floor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather G.
Galax, VA
I had been trying to find a paci holder for a few weeks for my sons paci every one I found was not for the paci he has. Then I ran across the Nuby one in Walmart and I have feel in love. It is so adorable he loves to play with the animal on it. It allot easier to keep up with his paci since we have gotten this we have not lot hi paci.
Rachel B.
Virgie, KY
Our daughter had this from day one and it was great to help us keep up with her paci. We loved it and it was easy to clean. Just throw it in the wash with her clothes. the only thing I didn't like was that it didn't have a way to attach to anything so it would easily be dropped.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
My daughter has the bunny and oh does she love it, it has to be on her binkie or she won’t take it and her binkie hasn’t hit the floor or gone missing since we started using it. I did only give four stars instead of five because I feel the clip would work better if it was facing down and not up.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
We got the bunny one as a baby shower gift and our daughter absolutely loves it! It's cute and easy to clean, just toss on the wash. The construction is really durable and doesn't fray.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this pacifinder. My son holds on to this thing all day. He plays with it and it alwats holding on to his pacifier so its a win win for him.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
We used this for a chewy holder instead of binky holder. It works great. Very affordable. We have the puppy. It is very cute.