BY NUBY

Nuby™ Vanilla Milk Flavored Pacifier & Teether Wipes.

All natural.

Naturally cleans.

Pacifiers, teethers, bottles, cups, and toys.

Non-toxic formula is safe if ingested.

Form-CTR.

Patented ingredient.

Citroganix™.

Alcohol free.

Non-toxic and safe.

All natural formula.

48 wipes.

15 x 10 cm (5 3/4 x 3-3/4 in). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Caila G.
I love these! I got a sample of them with a pack of pacifiers and fell in love. They are so convenient. If my son drops his pacifier I just pick it up and clean it with a wipe and he can have it back. Now I don't have to worry about either having to pack 100 pacifiers or have to put it in my mouth after it falls! They are also vanilla milk flavored and make the pacifiers taste good. They are kinda hard to find but anytime I see them in stock I pick some up!
amber n.
These are GROSS, I'm sure they work well. HOWEVER, they smell awful like spoiled milk!! It says vanilla milk flavor but no me and my husband gagged when we smelled These! My whole car smelled like spoiled milk just using 1 wipe.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
These are very convenient to have when you use pacifiers, bottles, or pretty much anything that goes into the baby's mouth. It's better than a wipe because it has less chemicals.
Vania G.
We love these! They smell like vanilla cupcakes, but not in an overpowering fake way. They are all natural, alcohol-free, and non-toxic. I definitely feel safe cleaning my son's pacifiers and toys with these and I will always repurchase.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Great product. Keep them in my son's diaper bag because he likes to launch things out of his stroller
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
These are perfect for on the go! Perfect for when your baby drops their pacifier or bottle or even toy on the ground. They smell just like vanilla and they are all natural and non toxic and safe if the liquid is ingested. Every mom needs these!!
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
These are super gentle and have a mild milk scent to them, easy to use and I use them to wipe my baby's toys and teethers. I got it in a new mom's gift bag. I used up the sample in no time!