Nuby Nûby Natural Touch 3pk 9oz Printed Bottle with Comfort Pacifier - 0-6 uploaded by Suzanne S.

BY NUBY #69 in Baby Bottles

The softflex natural nurser is designed to make breastfeeding and bottle feeding work better together. It features the new nûby breast size nipple which closely mimics the natural shape, feel, and function of a mother s breast helping to ease the transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding. Superior anti-colic valves in the base of the nipple help prevent colic, and soft nubs on the surface massage baby s gums. Additionally, this bottle is 100% bpa free and is fully interchangeable with the softflex silicone system. This set also includes a nûby natural touch comfort... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I breast fed for the first 8 months and this bottle was what we used first and was my favorite between my two bottle preferences! It has a wide nipple that most identifies with the breast so baby doesn’t get confused if you’re not latching straight on the breast! Easy to clean! No extra pieces! Highly recommend!
Lisa Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son wasn't a big fan of these bottles. I noticed that he isn't as willing to drink from one of theses than his normal bottles. I don't know if it's because they're thicker and harder for his little hands to hold or because of the texture of the nipples, but he doesn't like them.

The one nice thing about the fact that they're wider than other bottles is that they are way easier to clean. Cleaning baby bottles is a pain in the butt, in case you didn't know.
Heather C.
Xenia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I switched to these bottles after trying Dr. Browns and the comotomo bottles. My twins have not encountered nipple confusion at all with any bottle transition. I prefer these bottles for the faster flow and the large openings, it is also a very big plus that they're aren't several parts to have to clean.
Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
When I switched my daughter from breastfeeding to formula I picked these bottles out to start and they were the best choice. They made the switch so easy. My daughter took to them right away. I plan to use these again when I have my next child.
Suzanne S.
Newark, DE
No body seems to be raving about these bottles and I don't know why!!! They're amazing. I tried five brands for my new born and he refused then all, Dr Browns, avent, tomee tippe, playtex, and mam. And he wasn't able to latch on my breast so you can imagine my frustration. I stumbled upon these and we've been using them for nine months now. I have the small and the 10 ounce ones and they are just amazing. They're feel and look like the natural breast and even have small bumps around the nipple just like the human areola. They're easy to clean and hold. Love love love love them. If you're expecting make sure this is on your registry.
Brianna S.
morris, il
I highly recommend these! I've nursed my daughter for 7 months and after spending excessive amounts of money trying to find a bottle she would take we gave this one a try and voila!! I am so impressed also with how easy they are to clean!! Highly recommend to all nursing to formula mommas
Katie K.
Now that my son is 4 months old and trying to hold his bottle on his own, this one works perfectly for him. I like that it's easy to put the powder in for his formula and super easy to clean. I've also noticed he swallows less air with this bottle as well. I must use in my house!!
Latessia D.
North Matewan, WV
This bottle is perfect! The price is wonderful compared to other "natural" bottles. This is the only bottle my exclusively breastfed baby would take! I bought the set at my local Kmart and went right back to purchase more the next day!
Becca D.
Now that my son is 7 months and has transitioned to bigger flow nipples these are our go to bottles! Everyone loves them! Easy to hold for little ones and easy to take apart and wash for mama!
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These and the tommee tippee bottles were the only bottles my daughter would use! She is breastfed so she would need pumped milk while I was gone. She had no problem latching back on when I got home! Super affordable and a must have for all breastfeeding moms!
elisabete b.
Are these good baby bottles ?