BY NUBY

Colors may vary between blue, yellow and orange. Product will not include pink. Nuby Nibbler with Cap The N-by Nibbler is a great way to introduce soft solids when your child is ready. It allows your child to eat whole foods without the risk of choking. With the "Squeeze and Twist" Locking System, your child can safely use without risk of opening; meanwhile it is easy as 1-2-3 for parents to place food inside! The Nibbler also comes with a convenient cap to keep it clean during travel and storage. Suggested whole foods (age appropriate) include: frozen fruits, fresh fruits, ice chips, veggies, and other similar foods. Can also be used as a teether! see more...

allison o.
sc, california
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing for anyone with teething babies! My daughter loves them with a cold chunk of apple. I love that I don't have to worry about her choking and shes able to start utilizing her new teeth! It is also fun to play with different combos of fruits and vegetables. It's a great way to introduce new flavors!
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect for teething, put some frozen fruit or breast milk in the netting. I considered them to be appropriately priced. I got mine at babies r us, they have a great selection and I would totally buy it again.
Cindy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bought these for my first daugther since she only had 2 front teeth until 18 months. She did like them in the beginning to help with eating the food but lost interest pretty fast. Plus I hated having to clean them.
Samantha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this because my baby loves to try to eat everything I am eating. I put some grapes or some fresh bell peppers in the mesh and she bites on it and I feel like it helps her teething too.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
Another baby shower gift my daughter barely used.i have heard some parents say their kids ate everything out of these and they were great which was not the case with mine but every kid is different so i would recommend to at least try, good tool for teething to put in fruits and veggies for babies with not many teeth to mash soft foods
Deven C.
Great for babies beginning with solid foods! The netting is great for baby to chew on and doesn't rip. Dish washer safe. I used to put bananas in her for my daughter and she would have a blast. Only con is it can be slightly difficult to open, maybe it was just mine.
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
Love these!! My little lovies all used these when they were transitioning between baby foods and solids. They can get messy but they're only little once so let them have some fun 😊
Gabrielle M.
Awesome idea! I love giving my little one frozen fruit in this. Instead of me spoon feeding her, it gives her a little independence and promotes self feeding. Great product
Amanda M.
Middleburg, FL
I LOVE this product! I used it for my now 4 year old and now for my 5 month old. It's a great way to safely introduce fruits and veggies without worrying about large chunks breaking off in their mouths
Jessica R.
Mattawan , MI
I loved these for my daughter and she loved them also! But washing them wasn't worth it. I ended up having to throw them away because u couldn't get every little nook clean and food would get trapped. And with a baby chewing and slobbering all over it, you want it to be very clean.
Miranda L.
What else do you mom's put in these? So far we've tried frozen blueberries and peaches