Nuby New Style Gripper Cup - Boy - 10 oz - 2 pk uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY NUBY

Colors may vary between Red/Blue and Green/Yellow. Product will not include pink. Nuby New Style Gripper Cup - 10 oz - 2 Pk Super Spout Easy Gripper has a unique one piece No-Spill soft silicone spout that is easy to use and easy to clean. The Super Spout promotes the natural drinking action and healthy oral development. The newly designed valve opens with minimum pressure and doesn't require constant sucking that can damage new teeth and soft palates. The easy-grip base is perfect for a child's little hands to grip. see more...

• "These cups worked great for a whole hmm 2 days?" in 1 review
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't hate but I don't love these. At first they are great to use and don't leak. But once your child has had it and used it a few days the nipple will start leaking air and make a noise so you have to be adjust it. It doesn't leak which is a major plus in my book.
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We tried several sippy cups, my son didn't like any of them but this one. Priced appropriate for the quality. I started to notice a trend with my son and this company, he preferred the nuby brand in just about everything.
Cindy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby girl loves these. I use them for her milk after I removed get from the baby bottles.They are no spill which is great. But onces they start to leak you need to replace the nipples. They only start to leak cause my baby girl likes to chew on then and the opening breaks.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves these cups for their soft spout & I love them bc they are easy to clean. They have no valves for mold to potentially grow in or hide. They don't leak and he loves the bright colors!
Marianne S.
Severna Park, MD
I absolutely hate these and nuby brand! I've purchased so many of these and every single one of them leaked! Will never waste my money again and threw away! Purchased at Walmart and BJs! Do not waste money
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son LOVES these cups over others. It's what he learned on when we swapped from a bottle. We have several and we love it they're durable they come in different colors and they're affordable.
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought the 4pk at SAM's Club two weeks ago and i am extremely disappointed. None were spill proof! they leaked what seemed like a water fall thorough the side and then i realized why, it was because the spouts on all 4 were not were they were suppose to be, none were align with the vent hole. Also the rubber spout wasn't cut off where it was suppose to be so i couldn't properly screw the lid and lock it. The rubber actually coiled around the top of the bottle ridges not allowing me to LOCK it. None did the click sound either...Sticking too munchkin bottles.. I called NUBY and told them that they were all manufacturer damaged and they offered to send me the same pack after they receive the 4 bottles back.
Margaret W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my daughter's favorite sippy cup. It's my favorite, because it's one of the few that hasn't broken yet. It's stood the test of being dropped from the high chair lots of times. A lot of her other cups have broken, especially if they've been in the fridge then get dropped on the floor. This cup seems to have soothed my daughter's gums while teething and was a smooth transition from nursing.
Felecia G.
These are good for those transitioning from bottle to sippy cup, but thats about it. Then they learn to stick their finger in the spout hole and ruin the cup. I used these with my 1st, 10 yrs ago, and they still haven't improved the lid since. I don't use this one with my 2nd. Hes 2 now and has never used a bottle, so I didn't feel the need to use this kind. Hes used a straw sippy since 6 months, breastfed otherwise. I would NOT recommend this cup. Maybe another brand has fixed the spout issue.
Melissa D.
Pinson, AL
I have three children and this sippy cup ended up being the favorite. I like them because they don't have THAT many parts to clean individually. I was always able to put them back together without causing the cup to leak. This was a good transition from a bottle because of the soft spout.
Tierney R.
Clarksville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What age is this best fitted for?