Nuby New Style Gripper Cup - Boy - 10 oz - 2 pk uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY NUBY

Colors may vary between Red/Blue and Green/Yellow. Product will not include pink. Nuby New Style Gripper Cup - 10 oz - 2 Pk Super Spout Easy Gripper has a unique one piece No-Spill soft silicone spout that is easy to use and easy to clean. The Super Spout promotes the natural drinking action and healthy oral development. The newly designed valve opens with minimum pressure and doesn't require constant sucking that can damage new teeth and soft palates. The easy-grip base is perfect for a child's little hands to grip. see more...

• "These cups worked great for a whole hmm 2 days?" in 1 review
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The only thing I don’t like about these is the top gets like suctioned in and I have to open it to let the air out. Otherwise it’s a good cup to use when you’re little one prefers soft tip sippys.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were great when my boys were little. They were priced great. Easy to use and they were great when they started teething. They liked the softness of them. The hard top ones I couldn’t ever get my boys to learn to use but these helped.
Ana V.
illinois
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
There were okay for a few days until my son discovered he can pull the nipple out very easy and well spill everything out and the nipple its also a bit too bi for their little mouth..
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this for my daughter yesturday and she did not like them. They have such a big nipple and she has such a little mouth so it makes it hard for her to drink her milk
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We tried several sippy cups, my son didn't like any of them but this one. Priced appropriate for the quality. I started to notice a trend with my son and this company, he preferred the nuby brand in just about everything.
Cindy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby girl loves these. I use them for her milk after I removed get from the baby bottles.They are no spill which is great. But onces they start to leak you need to replace the nipples. They only start to leak cause my baby girl likes to chew on then and the opening breaks.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves these cups for their soft spout & I love them bc they are easy to clean. They have no valves for mold to potentially grow in or hide. They don't leak and he loves the bright colors!
Marianne S.
Severna Park, MD
I absolutely hate these and nuby brand! I've purchased so many of these and every single one of them leaked! Will never waste my money again and threw away! Purchased at Walmart and BJs! Do not waste money
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son LOVES these cups over others. It's what he learned on when we swapped from a bottle. We have several and we love it they're durable they come in different colors and they're affordable.
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought the 4pk at SAM's Club two weeks ago and i am extremely disappointed. None were spill proof! they leaked what seemed like a water fall thorough the side and then i realized why, it was because the spouts on all 4 were not were they were suppose to be, none were align with the vent hole. Also the rubber spout wasn't cut off where it was suppose to be so i couldn't properly screw the lid and lock it. The rubber actually coiled around the top of the bottle ridges not allowing me to LOCK it. None did the click sound either...Sticking too munchkin bottles.. I called NUBY and told them that they were all manufacturer damaged and they offered to send me the same pack after they receive the 4 bottles back.
Tierney R.
Clarksville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What age is this best fitted for?