Nuby Naturally Derived Soothing Tablets with Chamomile - 140ct

by Nuby

Nûby's Chamomile Soothing Tablets are developed to help calm, relax, and soothe discomfort associated with teething, upset, or restless children. Containing a special blend of natural botanicals, the quick-dissolve tablets assist to calm, relax, and soothe your child, helping both you and your little one get much needed rest. A must have for your child's wellness kit, Nûby Chamomile Soothing Tablets are the safe, natural choice for at home and on the go. Gender: Unisex.

How effective and easy to use are these and for your baby to take?
Nuby Naturally Derived Soothing Tablets with Chamomile - 140ct What do you think of this product? I love it but I hear to be careful with natural items. What do you think?
Start your review of Nuby Naturally Derived Soothing Tablets with Chamomile - 140ct!
Rosedale , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nuby Naturally Derived Soothing Tablets with Chamomile - 140ct uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
these are amazing at first I wasn't to sure but after I gave them to my baby I see that they really work. I give my boy some tylenol and two of these. These take they some of the pain away until the medicine kicks in. the start to dissolve as soon as you put into there mouth so you dont have to worry about them hurting your little ones. I would recommend them to other moms and dads for sure.
Walpole, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t know if it was the taste or if it actually helped discomfort from teething. With my 2nd child this tablets were last resort for both of our sanity and it was like magic. Pretty sure you can give the baby about 6 at a time if needed so I would do one at a time and when she would fuse again give her another one. It really saved us.
Fayetteville
Love this product for my baby! She gets extremely fussy during teething, and these help soothe her! I love that I can just pop them right in her mouth and they dissolve instantly! Very affordable and worth the money! Will definitely purchase again.
Gladstone, OR
This product is a GOD SEND the only thing that helps baby calm down for irritable teeth pushing through. I recommend this to all of my mommy friends to help them through troublesome teething. Helps with colic too.
On days that our infant is not soothed by any of her teething toys and she is nibbling on everything, we give her 2-3 of these tablets and within a few minutes she calms down.
Houston
These tablets really seemed to help my baby relax and get some rest. I love the fact that they are a natural and contain no harmful ingredients. During teething, my baby would have a hard time eating. I would give her a couple of tablets before her bottle and she was able to eat comfortably.
Chapin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nuby Naturally Derived Soothing Tablets with Chamomile - 140ct uploaded by Haley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
A friend gave me these and I love them! If ever my daughter is fussy and uncomfortable from teething, I give her a couple of these and I can tell within 30 minutes to an hour that she already has relief. I love that they’re super easily dissolved in my child’s mouth, small, and have natural ingredients!
Odem, TX
These soothing tablets work!! I have been using them for my son since his first tooth came in and you can tell they help calm him down. They are extremely adorable for the amount it comes with. I only need to give him three small tablets and they instantly dissolve so there is no worrying about baby choking!
Westlake, LA
We tried this in a pinch one day because we forgot our regular bottle at home. They work okay but it seems to take a little longer to kick in and wears off faster. My son also doesn't seem to like the taste as much as our other brand.
Manchester , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a life saver for my son! He has had such a rough do around with teething and this seems to be the only thing that helps sometimes! It’s safe and gentle but helps sooth and calm him down. Every parent needs these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Boise, ID
a year ago
Maricela H. • a year ago
I loved them. I really enjoyed how they helped my bby