BY NUBY

Nuby® Mealtime Travel Set Value Pack.
3m+.
With compact travel case.
4 forks & 4 spoons.
Ideal for diaper bag, overnight case, daycare, travel, etc.
BPA free.
N.
Every Step of the Way™. see more...

Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
For so reason I like these spoons better than any other ones I've tried..I think it's the. Shape and size that I rather have. Other baby spoons hold too much or too little and is not rounded enough... Awesome item and must have for baby transitioning into toddler
Ashley S.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
In my book this is a must have for all parents! The Nuby Mealtime Travel Set is perfect for diaper bags, purses, backpacks, etc! I also throw these in for my son's lunch when he goes to Mother's Day Out and I always have a set in his diaper bag for restaurants.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Have tons of these and can't stop buying more because its safe and easy when feeding my child and can take them everywhere ! Have all the colors. Ross has them for 3$
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Love these little spoons when my son would use them. They were safe he didn't get too much food in his mouth and the price was reasonable. Even when I was on the go and I would lose one somewhere I always had backups.
Elizabeth C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nubby is great for young children because on the gummy smooth surface. You don't have to worry about hurting their gums with a rough utensil. Plus it's lite weight enough that they can leave to feed themselves with these.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
I love Nubby products. We are on the go a lot so this travel set is perfect for us. The spoons and forks aren't too long, therefore are great for my daughter because she is soooo eager to feed herself.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
We have these. They worked great, very convenient to travel with and perfect size. Now that my son is older, I plan on keeping them to use for backpacking and on the go travel.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Love Nuby products. The meal time travel set is perfect. The spoon and forks are great for the little ones learning to eat on their own. Great price! Great quality!
Amber b.
Pursglove, WV
I love all nuby products. Iv used these for all 3 of my kids at one point in life. This is very convenient for travel just put it in the diaper bag and go.
Delilah G.
I love d fact that d plate has a cover. Its sturdy n compact. The cover is airtight too. Would have given a five star if d cup's teat can b covered too.
Alesia c.
How do these compare to other brands?