BY NUBY

Nuby® Mealtime Travel Set Value Pack.
3m+.
With compact travel case.
4 forks & 4 spoons.
Ideal for diaper bag, overnight case, daycare, travel, etc.
BPA free.
N.
Every Step of the Way™. see more...

Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
For so reason I like these spoons better than any other ones I've tried..I think it's the. Shape and size that I rather have. Other baby spoons hold too much or too little and is not rounded enough... Awesome item and must have for baby transitioning into toddler
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Love these little spoons when my son would use them. They were safe he didn't get too much food in his mouth and the price was reasonable. Even when I was on the go and I would lose one somewhere I always had backups.
rosa g.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Have tons of these and can't stop buying more because its safe and easy when feeding my child and can take them everywhere ! Have all the colors. Ross has them for 3$
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I bought this at Walmart & I love how it work good & wont hurt my little ones teeth while eating . Definitely recommend this to any mommy out there
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Love these! So easy to pop in the diaper bag and have for on the go feedings. Spoons are also easy to clean!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for on the go! The case is a life saver you can just toss in the diaper bag! I love it!
Claudia N.
Claudia N.
These are good to start learning. I brought some for both my boy when they were in that stage.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
These are great for on the go and are so cheap. Works great with baby food and are reusable.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Kentwood
The forks are totally pointless. I would have truthfully rather had a container of spoons.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert
In my book this is a must have for all parents! The Nuby Mealtime Travel Set is perfect for diaper bags, purses, backpacks, etc! I also throw these in for my son's lunch when he goes to Mother's Day Out and I always have a set in his diaper bag for restaurants.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
How do these compare to other brands?