BY NUBY

Help your little one learn to use mealtime cutlery with a touch of fun using these easy grip forks and spoons by Nuby. Two forks and two spoons featuring soft grip handles contoured to fit little hands are included in this set. The vibrant polka-dot design makes learning fun. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Liz C.
We loved these little spoons and forks. They were perfect for our little man to learn with as they are soft so you don't have to be concerned with them hurting their mouths like a hard plastic utensil. They are easy to clean as well which I know is a big concern for most moms of little ones.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert
I love nuby! All of their products are so affordable, and they last a long time! They are the only fork and spoons my youngest would use for the longest time!
Joanna S.
Mendota, IL
Mega Parent Expert
My kids loved these! They are perfect for when they are starting to eat! Also my son was teething and liked biting on these! They were great for both of us!
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love these not only are they cute but akso Love how it isn't medal my teething baby likes to play & bite with her spoons after shes done eating
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Easy to use baby fork and spoon. My son is 8 months old
And is already reaching to use the spoon on his own. I like that they're soft.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves it!! It's fun for him, and the design helped him to start eating by himself once he had the pleasure to hold it.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Easy to clean and easy to use! My little one loves being miss independent and these give her the chance to be just that!
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Cute design and easy grip for the little ones! Makes out much easier for them to garb and hold. Easy to clean as well.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Amazing product for babies amd babies learning to feed themselves! Would definitely recommend to mommies?
Danielle L.
Mega Parent Expert
Great little silverware for babies. Mine love these. There cute and easy for bsby to grab and hold onto.