BY NUBY

Give baby something soft and pretty to teeth on, using one of three water-filled teethers from Nuby. Fun shapes are easy to for baby to hold, while the textured designs massage baby's gums, assisting in the eruption of teeth. see more...

Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
These are okay teethers. They aren’t my favorite but they aren’t bad either. They are kind of small so they are easy for tiny hands to hold but don’t stay cold very long at all. They are also somewhat hard, sometimes I think a little too hard for sore gums.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great for teething babies! My daughter loves these, I only wish they were able to freeze them for a longer lasting coldness for her. Other than that this are great for hot summer days to keep babies cool. I love these! We have a bunch
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are alright. You throw them in the freezer and they do their job for about 2 minutes until it's completely thawed again. I would like something that could last a little longer. I wouldn't recommend buying this product.
Christen J.
I loved the water filled teethers when my daughter was teething. I woulf pop them in the freezer for some added comfort. These held up really well.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
My son loved these things!. The little nubs on them he liked. And they froze pretty fast! I would buy them again and recommend them to everyone
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These were great while I had them. Every time I came to see my mother these would disappear. We'd later find them in the dogs bed with her.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I had these for both of my kids and they were awesome! I would put them in the freezer and they would help with my babies' teething.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,466 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Great for teething babies... They are really helping us a lot right now with our grumpy teething little guy.