Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys

The Nuby IcyBite Keys are filled with purICE gel and offer cooling comfort for babies who are teething. The colorful shapes with raised, offset surfaces assist by gently massaging infants' gums with Nub-eez when their teeth are coming in. This Nuby IcyBite teether is BPA free for your child's safety. Ideal for those who are just getting their first teeth, this soothing item helps keep children comfortable.

Manufacturer recommended age: 12 months and up

BPA free; Massaging Nub-eez; PurICE Gel stays colder longer, Dual-surfaced Nuby teether; Wash before initial use and after each subsequent use. Wash with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly.; L x W x H - 7.75 x 5.88 x 2.00 Inches

Do the keys come off so Baby can bite on one key?
Iss this heavy or clunky?
Are these soft?
Start your review of Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys!
rosalia X.
Brooklyn, NY
Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys uploaded by rosalia X.
One of my sons favorite teething toy. You can leave it as it is or you can put it in the fridge to make it cold for your little one.
marie A.
1,353 reviews
Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys uploaded by marie A.
I was at my local burmington coat factory. It was only two dollars. My baby will be six months in two weeks. She is starting to teetht now. I love that these get cold. She love to play with them and use them to teethe. I highly recommend this profuct and brand.
Janet E.
Orlando, FL
Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys uploaded by Janet E.
My baby loves these teethers it’s helped him a lot for when his gums are itchy or aching. I would definitely recommend them. They’re not pricey at all and they’re worth it.
Jordan L.
Lakewood, CO
Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Target
This thing is a lifesaver! The cooling gel helps to soothe my little's gums and he loves the bright colors. Super helpful for teething babies. I would highly recommend.
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Nuby's teether is one of the best investment. It's key ring is narrow so my 4 months old son can hold and/or wear it easily. It has 3 different colored keys with different teething surfaces. It's easy to clean and sanitize. In fact, I'm gonna buy it again as it changed its shape since I tried to sterilize in a sterilizer lol
Katie G.
Benson, IL
These are a great teething toy. It’s easy to grab and store. My kids liked it frozen or thawed out.
Christian S.
Las Vegas, NV
Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys uploaded by Christian S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so cute. Not only are they cute they are helpful, you can refrigerate to help sooth babies sore gums. They are good chilled or normal for baby to chew on and fun for them to grab and play with.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Its a great buy because we cut the key ring open and use the three keys separately so we didn't have to buy additional teethers. Our child likes these much better than other teethers we tried and they fit in the mouth better, not as thick or wide as others. Easy to clean.
Logan M.
Jacksonville, FL
Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys uploaded by Logan M.
This is great!!! My girl loves this we freeze it and give it to her in the mornings and it seemed to help her teeth break through quicker and less painful!
Colette C.
Carmichael, CA
Nuby IcyBite Teething Keys uploaded by Colette C.
My daughter loves these keys. They are a true life saver. I do like that they get cold quickly, unfortunately, it doesn’t last long. I have noticed if I put them in the freezer she prefers it. Probably because the cold lasts longer. They are super easy for her to grab with her cute little hands and are quite durable. She’s thrown them across the room a few times and I’ve dropped them out the car a few times and they don’t have any scratches.