Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthPacifiers & TeethersNuby
IcyBite Soothing Ring Teether 2pk - Colors May Vary

Nuby IcyBite Soothing Ring Teether 2pk - Colors May Vary

by Nuby

The IcyBite Teether Ring, by Nuby, provides a safely textured surface for your baby to bite and teethe on during their teething periods. It has been engineered with raised offset surfaces that assist in the eruption of teeth by gently massaging infant’s gums. This Nuby teether, filled with non-toxic purICE, will remain soft to safely soothe baby’s sore gums. purICE stays colder longer than water filled teethers. Cool only in a domestic refrigerator. BPA Free

Batteries required: No

purICE gel stays colder longer than water filled teethers; Cool textured surfaces soothe, stimulate and clean baby's gums; Engineered with raised offset surfaces that assist in the eruption of new teeth by gently massaging baby's gums; Colors may vary. You will receive one of the following colors - green and blue or green and pink; 3 Months + / BPA Free

Item model number: 509

Item Weight: 6.4 ounces

Safety warning: Cool only in a domestic refrigerator; do not place in the freezer compartment. Do not expose to extreme heat. DO NOT BOIL, microwave, or place in dishwasher. Always use this product with adult supervision. Before each use,check Teether for leaks or punctures. If damaged, discard and replace with a new Teether.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuby IcyBite Soothing Ring Teether 2pk - Colors May Vary!
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Nuby IcyBite Soothing Ring Teether 2pk - Colors May Vary uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: Target
Great product to keep in hand for the little ones. It has a cool textured surface for my little one to bite and teethe during the teething moments. I have noticed it stays colder and longer times. It helps so much to keep her calm for a little while. I would suggest to parents or parents TO BE. Its worth your investment. Price is reasonable and i would recommend.
Carly H.
Nuby IcyBite Soothing Ring Teether 2pk - Colors May Vary has been an okay choice for our little guy. Honestly he prefers the Nuby Banana teether more so, and holds on to it quite well. I think it's because it's too cold...yes, even just from the refrigerator. If the end was cold and the part where his hand grasped, wasn't, I think he'd like it more.
joyce B.
I like how it stays cool for over 5 minutes. The only problems is my baby can't really chew on it because it doesn't fully go in his mouth, so the teeth coming in past the 4 front teeth don't get touched. This is only good for the teeth right at the front of the mouth.

Looking for your answer?