BY NUBY #7 in Pacifiers

Nuby icybite hard/soft keys teether

Nuby IcyBite Hard/Soft Keys Teether
  • "They're great for teething in the front or for the molars the only con with them is they don't stay cold very long since they can only be refrigerated and not frozen." in 9 reviews
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My
now 4.5 month old started having gum pain early on, almost two months
ago. We tried an assortment of easy to hold teething rings and toys. She
hated all of them. I got these and thought maybe because it has several
parts to it she may like it and I was right. It's the only "hard" toy
she'll chew on and loves to play with the keys. I haven't tried
refrigerating them. Great inexpensive teething toy!
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really think that these keys are a necessity for every momma with a teething baby. I love these keys because my son loves and enjoys them. Its great that this teether doubles as a toy. The keys freeze so fast so that my son can have instant relief. Babies just seem mesmerized by these keys and for some reason this remains one of my sons favorite baby items.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Another great teething toy by Nuby! I like that you can freeze it and your baby can hold on to the ring and not the frozen part so it isn’t as cold for him/her. My baby cut two teeth when he was 5 months old and these were kind of heavy for him to hold when he was teething at 4 months but now that he is over 6 months old he can hold these better. He really seems to enjoy these frozen and even when not frozen. I bought them at Walmart for about $4-$6 and I would recommend them to other mommies because they’re totally worth it.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m glad I only paid a few dollars for this teething ring because it is awful! This teething toy is awkward and clunky so younger babies will get frustrated when this hits their face. I wish the ring opened do the the keys could be removed and individually played with.

I thought these teethers could go in the freezer to help sooth sore gums, but the packaging clearly says to not put in the freezer. I guess the teether can break if frozen, exposing baby to the toxic gel inside the teether. After several months of no interest from my son I finally decided to toss this toy in the garbage.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
 Every child seems to love to play with keys, toy or real. So toy keys are always going to be a big hit with any child. Freezer tethers are always a wonderful thing to have because the cold is so good to ease the pain of swollen gums. The only thing that is not great about this product is that the whole thing goes in the freezer so there isn't anywhere for the baby to hold that isn't cold. Most kids hate the touch of so,etching cold so you end up holding it in their mouth.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have these for my daughter and she never really used them as teethers or at all at first. Now that she is almost 2 she runs around and pretends that they are the keys to her toy car and the keys to the house.
Prasanna A.
Riverview
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nice and cool icy bites... well made and good colors... easy to clean up and store in the freezer to ice it up ...its affordable and my daughter got this as a gift....I would recommend this to buy ....
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I recommend putting these in the fridge to chill them over the freezer. But they worked amazingly when my daughter was younger and teething. Only thing that would calm her down.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I can definitely see the usefulness of these but unfortunately they weren’t much of a useful item for my child. The price point is not bad. I like that they can be safely used cold or room temperature. Not up there on my list of necessities but I do find that for other children these would be useful.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for teething my sons love it. They play with them and put it in their mouth for their gums. I put it in the freezer so it could get cold. It’s easy to clean.
Yanirie N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this the only colors they with
Josie R.
I'm looking for a good tether for my son. He had one similar to this but I want to get a few options on it before I buy this one.
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, CT
Do you actually put these in the freezer? How does baby respond to the ice cold?
ashley b.
Nuby products have a CA warning. Is this all of your products? Or just a few?