BY NUBY #11 in Baby Toys

BPA free. PurIce gel stays colder longer than water filled soothers. Multiple teething surfaces aid in the eruption and strengthening of new teeth. Teething nubs massage and stimulate gums. Soothe, massage, play! Dual surfaced teether. The IcyBite Keys teether/soother by Nuby is another innovation in the natural teething process; a toy which combines exercises for young hands, gums, and teeth as well as providing visual stimulation for your baby. This colorful toy is also a dual surfaced teether. The tops of the Nuby keys a re constructed of a soft textured material with offset surfaces, that assist in the eruption of teeth through infants delicate gums. For sore gums, the cool resilient bottom part of the keys soothes and stimulates safely. Colorful shapes are easy for baby to hold and sized for maximum effectiveness as a teether and soother. All Nuby products are made of safe, durable materials, and exceed all government safety regulations and standards. Purlce stays colder longer than water filled teethers. Cool only in a domestic refrigerator. CE listed. Made in China to Luv n' Care specifications. see more...

Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is in love with this teether when she first started. The gel makes it stay cold longer than the water ones. I received the keys at my baby shower. I recommend them to any parent. Teething is terrible and it help eases her pain since I can’t take her pain away
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These were great as a carseat toy for awhile, but my son lost interest in them pretty quickly. When he was older he picked up interest in them again, but his teeth bit through the plastic and I got concerned about the jelly stuff inside being ingested.
Karissa L.
Kenosha, WI
Great toy and teether! My daughter loves to play with them and also loves to chew and suck on them after being in the freezer. Really helps soothe her sore gums and teeth. Great purchase at a really great price.
Marlene G.
Azusa, CA
I bought these when my daughter started teething, I would put them in the freezer for her, but they wouldn’t last long. She still loves to play with them tho, so that was a plus.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby loved them, he got multiple teeth at once and these were large
enough to fit both sides of his mouth offering a great relief. I bought
ours at Rite Aid, so they were more expensive than getting somewhere
like Walmart or Target, but he loves them and they are definitely worth
the price. I would buy them again if I had another child.

Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are amazing for the early stages of teething. You can pop them in the freezer for extra comfort. The plastic on the keys is thick, so it won’t be too cold for your babies gums. These are a great toy to bring along in your diaper bag as well!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For the most part this teether did its job. My son had many of these when he was a baby. I bought one of them from Walmart and the rest were gifted to him. They stayed cold for a really long time. My son wouldn’t take them sometimes though.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These worked pretty good for my son when he was teething. Bought them at Wal-Mart. Didn't stay frozen as long as I would have liked though. My son just plays with them now.
Kaitlyn A.
Hamburg,NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved these it's a toy and a teether and it was awesome in the summer actually stay frozen for a decent amount of time very very happy with the key teethers
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Both my twin boys love this product!! Its colorful, fun, and fits in their mouth just right. Helps teething babies and it gives them something to play with. The ring helps with giving your baby something to hold on to other than the cold part so they can enjoy it alot more. This is a must-have and is easily affordable and available at most convenient stores.
Nelly C.
Fresno, CA
Where can I find these at?
Megan S.
Pearland, TX
Do you put these in the freezer?
Megan C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is there any way to bite through or puncture holes?