BY NUBY #14 in Baby Toys

BPA free. PurIce gel stays colder longer than water filled soothers. Multiple teething surfaces aid in the eruption and strengthening of new teeth. Teething nubs massage and stimulate gums. Soothe, massage, play! Dual surfaced teether. The IcyBite Keys teether/soother by Nuby is another innovation in the natural teething process; a toy which combines exercises for young hands, gums, and teeth as well as providing visual stimulation for your baby. This colorful toy is also a dual surfaced teether. The tops of the Nuby keys a re constructed of a soft textured material with offset surfaces, that assist in the eruption of teeth through infants delicate gums. For sore gums, the cool resilient bottom part of the keys soothes and stimulates safely. Colorful shapes are easy for baby to hold and sized for maximum effectiveness as a teether and soother. All Nuby products are made of safe, durable materials, and exceed all government safety regulations and standards. Purlce stays colder longer than water filled teethers. Cool only in a domestic refrigerator. CE listed. Made in China to Luv n' Care specifications. see more...

Marlene G.
Azusa
I bought these when my daughter started teething, I would put them in the freezer for her, but they wouldn’t last long. She still loves to play with them tho, so that was a plus.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert
These are amazing for the early stages of teething. You can pop them in the freezer for extra comfort. The plastic on the keys is thick, so it won’t be too cold for your babies gums. These are a great toy to bring along in your diaper bag as well!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Mega Parent Expert
For the most part this teether did its job. My son had many of these when he was a baby. I bought one of them from Walmart and the rest were gifted to him. They stayed cold for a really long time. My son wouldn’t take them sometimes though.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert
It's pretty durable, good for the price, but my son chose this last as a teether. It takes awhile to freeze, melts quickly, and the texture isn't as good as the rubbery teethers, BUT! I still have mine after 2 years, and it does do the job.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert
These worked pretty good for my son when he was teething. Bought them at Wal-Mart. Didn't stay frozen as long as I would have liked though. My son just plays with them now.
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Mega Parent Expert
She is not and was not interested in these at all she looked at me like I was crazy not her favorite key toy for us it wasn't worth the money because she didn't play with it
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Both my twin boys love this product!! Its colorful, fun, and fits in their mouth just right. Helps teething babies and it gives them something to play with. The ring helps with giving your baby something to hold on to other than the cold part so they can enjoy it alot more. This is a must-have and is easily affordable and available at most convenient stores.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert
We tried quite a few different teethers for our daughter and this one is an instant winner! You can grab it at Walmart, so it isnt hard to find.
She uses it even when teething isnt an issue. She likes to flick them around almost in a motion she would use for a rattle.
And when it comes to teething she does awesome with this, sometimes we throw it into the fridge for her to help soothe her gums with cold but the texture on each key seems to even be enough for the help she needs while teething
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Mega Parent Expert
these made good teething toys for when my kids were little. now they just pretend to drive around like Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy in their invisible cars. They are weird like that but I love them. It worked wonders for them when they didn't have their binkies and still makes a good toy afterwards. So worth buying.
Angel F.
My mom in law got this for our little angel for when she started teething. She puts them in the fridge to cools it and give it to her. My baby loves it chilled and enjoys biting and playing with it a lot. It definitely helps soothes babies who are teething. I would recommend it to other moms.
Nelly C.
Fresno, CA
Where can I find these at?
Megan S.
Pearland, TX
Do you put these in the freezer?
Megan C.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there any way to bite through or puncture holes?