BY NUBY #9 in Baby Toys

BPA free. PurIce gel stays colder longer than water filled soothers. Multiple teething surfaces aid in the eruption and strengthening of new teeth. Teething nubs massage and stimulate gums. Soothe, massage, play! Dual surfaced teether. The IcyBite Keys teether/soother by Nuby is another innovation in the natural teething process; a toy which combines exercises for young hands, gums, and teeth as well as providing visual stimulation for your baby. This colorful toy is also a dual surfaced teether. The tops of the Nuby keys a re constructed of a soft textured material with offset surfaces, that assist in the eruption of teeth through infants delicate gums. For sore gums, the cool resilient bottom part of the keys soothes and stimulates safely. Colorful shapes are easy for baby to hold and sized for maximum effectiveness as a teether and soother. All Nuby products are made of safe, durable materials, and exceed all government safety regulations and standards. Purlce stays colder longer than water filled teethers. Cool only in a domestic refrigerator. CE listed. Made in China to Luv n' Care specifications. see more...

L'2 G.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
By far this is one of the better teethers. I have wasted a lot of money on finding one my grand daughters even back then my children would like. What worked was the oddest things that were not in the category. For my grandson at 2 months, he had a good grip and improving hand eye coordination so this he will grab onto and nibble although right now it is just a little to wide. But it get more use than any I bought for GGirls.

Worth the investment, has the features that will stimulate gums. I have not tried cold only room temp as just a regular toy. It worked.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Oregon, IL
My daughter loves this toy. She loves to shake it all over the place and it's easy for her to chew on. She's not a huge fan of the cold but it's not a big deal because the toy can still be used without putting in the fridge. I would recommend this to all parents of a teething baby!
Yaz F.
Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX
My baby is 4 months so shes barely learning how to hold things, BUT shes already teething and because this a such a good size she can bring it towards her mouth and ease her itching, So it eases itching AND it entertains her. talk about win!! She really enjoys it!
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.
This tetther helped me out so much when my son was getting his teeth. He loved it, even now that my son is 1yo and getting more teeth this is what he looks for. He loves playing with them also, and is very affordable.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These are wonderful for teething babies! Whenever my boys were having painful teething moments I just grabbed the keys out of the freezer and it made them so happy! I would recommend these to any new moms.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
My son loves these. You can put them in the refrigerator to get the gel cold or just give it to them at room temperature which is what my son prefers. I got this on amazon and it was pretty inexpensive.
Anyi P.
Anyi P.
My son is teething and he LOVES this things. I pop it in the freezer and its like heaven for his gums! He can hold it reslly easily because of the ring on there and he loves switching betweent them
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
These have been very helpful while my son has been teething! He doesn't like then cold but even leaving them out of the freezer they have plenty of bumps and grooves to help massage his sore gums.
Maryhelen J.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter liked these not to bite only to play with she did enjoy playing with them but not for her gums she didn't like them we bought them at target for about 5-6$
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
P C Beach, FL
These were such a salvation when my son started teething and now that he has molars coming in they are just as fantastic. Have 4 different sets. Lol. Love them!
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Fresno, CA
Where can I find these at?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pearland, TX
Do you put these in the freezer?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there any way to bite through or puncture holes?