Nuby Gum-eez First Teether 0m+ uploaded by Delimar S.Nuby Gum-eez First Teether 0m+ uploaded by Yoselin R.Nuby Gum-eez First Teether 0m+ uploaded by Claudia M.

BY NUBY #9 in Teething Relief

Nuby™ Gum-eez™ 0m+ First Teether™.

Extra soft silicone.

Gentle massage.

Step 1.

For front teeth.

BPA free. see more...

• My five month old is starting to battle teething and I've been lo...2 Answers
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Just bought these for my teething 3 month old and feel like it was a waste. Unless your baby has a huge mouth these will not work. It it bigger than his little mouth. Once I got it in his mouth he spits it out and starts spitting everywhere like it tastes bad, even after having sanitized it. I do like that it comes with a cover. Nice idea but no good.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
My son liked this okay after a while. It was at first kind of big and awkward for him. But after about a month he likes chewing on it and I know it was working because there was saliva all over it and his hand!
Susan A.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves this teething toy its the only one right now that gives her a sense of relief. i think its cuz of all the groove and bumps placed in the right stops. I place it in the freezer for a bit before I give it to her and it doesn't get too cold for her to use.
Andrea C.
I absolutely love this product it's a life savor I bought this at Walmart for about $5 it met all my expectations i don't think its pricey at all it also game with an oral gel it was a set and my baby would cry and cry because her gums hurt and the bigger teething toy wouldn't help because she has a little mouth this helped it's like a pacifier so she didn't spit it out I would definitely recommend this product to all parents out there this was my life savor
Cassadee L.
Bought this thought it was so cool and neat how the inside conforms to the mouth. Inside has little different areas to soothing a teething baby. My baby personally hates it. Will spit it out every time. I have even tried freezing it to help with teething relief. Kinda a waste of money for my family.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
My daughter teethed so early like three weeks it was so hard to find something for her because she couldn't hold anything yet so this was a great find help soothe her and rubs on her teeth and although when she theethed they came out and went back in and then she had to re-teeth this was still great for her she got a whole day she could wiggle it around and they were super easy to clean
Riannon C.
My daughter will keep this teether in her mouth longer than any other that we've tried. It's not her favorite thing because she honestly prefers a link ring, but I don't feel as though it was a waste as I do with the others we have purchased.
Jessika L.
Holly Springs, NC
Ehh.. I think that this product has a great idea but I believe that it absolutely could've been executed a little better. They tend to not stay in baby's mouth like a pacifier would, I just recommend a basic teether that's easier for baby to hold and stick into their mouth and have some more control over this one. Good idea though.
brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My little guy is 4 months old and starting to teeth. He absolutely loves these so much. If we move it away or drop it out of this mouth by accident he cried cause he wants it back. Since he’s so small I do have to hold it for hime but you can tell ya causing him relief.
Carmen D.
My baby didn't like these. The idea is great but he doesn't seem interested in it. I help him put it in his mouth but he spits it out and starts biting around it. I would not recommend. There are other teethers out there that are much easier for babies to use.
Philshaunda A.
Jamestown, NC
My five month old is starting to battle teething and I've been looking for something similar to her pacifier. Can this also be frozen? It looks like it is more of a mouthpiece shape, but is it easy for baby to hold in her mouth?