BY LUV N' CARE, LTD. #8 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

With sponge tip. Soft textured handle insures easy comfortable grip. BPA free. Two brushes in one - a full bristle bottle brush and tapered nipple brush. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Sponge tip cleans hard to reach areas. The new Bottle & Nipple Brush features a soft, textured handle which insures a comfortable grip when brush is in use. This easy grip bottle brush is also two brushes in one. The nipple brush conveniently stores inside the handle when not in use. The looped handle on top provides for easy hanging. Both brushes have soft durable nylon bristles to sweep away residue easily. There is even a sponge tip to dean hard-to-reach areas. Bottle brush with nylon bristles and sponge tip combo. Snap-in nipple brush with looped handle for easy hanging. Made in China to Luv n' care specifications. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This product works pretty well for cleaning skinny bottles. The bristles are a bit wirey, still, and sharp. The nipple brush inside the handle works fine, I would prefer it to be softer, though. Also, I would like this brush to include a very skinny brush that can clean vents inside certain bottles. This brush does fine but I have found several that I like a lot more.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
I really enjoy this bottle brush. I have two of them and they are awesome. My daughter is not a baby anymore and I still use them. They have the bigger sponge at the top and the nipple brush at the end and it can get into small places so it's great.
Jonnie C.
Jonnie C.
Greeley, CO
I love how it huts every nook of my bottles. It doesn't matter what brand bottle, this bottle brush cleans well. Much better than the generic brands that end up rusting.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cleans as it should for any bottles I like it because it has a along on it and it works much better
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Use this brush and it fell apart after just a few weeks of use. Although I liked it and the price, I wish it would have lasted longer. I have now switched over to a different brush. Maybe I just got a faulty one, but I didn't want to risk it buying another one.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
These brushes are NECESSARY for bottles, I even continued buying them into sippy cup usage. I just throw them in the dishwasher to disinfect and since they're affordable I don't feel bad replacing them as necessary.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
So handy for making sure your baby bottles are perfectly clean! this bottle brush never let's me down. It always washes the bottles perfectly. Even gets those hard to reach spots down inside the baby bottle!
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Thus bottle cleaner works okay but does not do excellent work. it does not clean the whole bottoms good enough and my bottles usually end up smelling bad after a whole day. I wouldn't recommend.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I use this baby bottle brush every single day! It has a nipple brush included! Easy to use. Cleans very well.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
I was not a fan of this bottle brush! I felt as if it didn't clean any of the curves! I ended up going with brush that as an actual sponge in the top and that cleans soooo much better