BY LUV N' CARE, LTD. #8 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

With sponge tip. Soft textured handle insures easy comfortable grip. BPA free. Two brushes in one - a full bristle bottle brush and tapered nipple brush. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Sponge tip cleans hard to reach areas. The new Bottle & Nipple Brush features a soft, textured handle which insures a comfortable grip when brush is in use. This easy grip bottle brush is also two brushes in one. The nipple brush conveniently stores inside the handle when not in use. The looped handle on top provides for easy hanging. Both brushes have soft durable nylon bristles to sweep away residue easily. There is even a sponge tip to dean hard-to-reach areas. Bottle brush with nylon bristles and sponge tip combo. Snap-in nipple brush with looped handle for easy hanging. Made in China to Luv n' care specifications. see more...

Makalah V.
Hancock, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This brush is awesome! Cleaned bottles with no problem and always stays reliable. Gets the inside cleaned out very very nicely without leaving gross residue. Packaging is great and clear in the products pros!!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Use this brush and it fell apart after just a few weeks of use. Although I liked it and the price, I wish it would have lasted longer. I have now switched over to a different brush. Maybe I just got a faulty one, but I didn't want to risk it buying another one.
Jessica B.
This product works pretty well for cleaning skinny bottles. The bristles are a bit wirey, still, and sharp. The nipple brush inside the handle works fine, I would prefer it to be softer, though. Also, I would like this brush to include a very skinny brush that can clean vents inside certain bottles. This brush does fine but I have found several that I like a lot more.
Sabrina J.
I really enjoy this bottle brush. I have two of them and they are awesome. My daughter is not a baby anymore and I still use them. They have the bigger sponge at the top and the nipple brush at the end and it can get into small places so it's great.
Erin H.
Florence , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had this product for my son and I loved it! It was easy to use and the brush for the nipple tip of the bottle really cleaned well and since it fit in the brush, I never lost it. I even bought one for my best friend for her baby shower!
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
These brushes are NECESSARY for bottles, I even continued buying them into sippy cup usage. I just throw them in the dishwasher to disinfect and since they're affordable I don't feel bad replacing them as necessary.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
This is a great brush! We still use it even though my son is not using bottles or soppy cups. It works great for those kid cups you get from restaurants and even for the blender bottles. I highly recommend it.
Emily  S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I received this bottle brush at a baby shower and it is actually one of the most helpful gifts I received! It really does its job well at getting my son's bottles clean! I just wish they had more color options!
Brittany D.
So handy for making sure your baby bottles are perfectly clean! this bottle brush never let's me down. It always washes the bottles perfectly. Even gets those hard to reach spots down inside the baby bottle!
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Thus bottle cleaner works okay but does not do excellent work. it does not clean the whole bottoms good enough and my bottles usually end up smelling bad after a whole day. I wouldn't recommend.