Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether uploaded by Sarah B.Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether uploaded by JoAnna W.Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether uploaded by Angie H.

BY NUBY

Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether: Absorbent cotton helps keep baby dry while teething Bright patterns printed on every bib Velcro tab for easy open and close Dribble catcher helps keep baby dry Machine washable see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah B.
I went to Target and bought almost every teething item they had in the store and even ordered a few items that weren't in the store, online.
Today we tried out the Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether !

So, this bib is super great for so many reasons. 1) Porter loves shoving his bibs in his mouth. I'm not sure if it's a normal baby thing or he just has a weird thing for chewing fabric. Since he already puts bibs in his mouth this one has a nubby on the bottom that he can chew on. How awesome!
2) The little dude is a drool monster. I have no idea how he still has enough fluids to stay hydrated with the amount this little man drools. Since he drools so much I've permanently added a bib to his everyday wardrobe. Super convenient that this bib is great for teething!
3) @nubyusa offers a bunch of colors you can choose from and a bonus is that the back of the bib has a fun print so when they're chewing you don't just see the teething horror and the back of some lame fabric.
4) The Velcro on this isn't normal Velcro. First of all, bibs that have a snap are not practical. It's hard enough to snap his pajamas with him squirming let alone snap a bib to his little neck. So awesome it doesn't have snaps but even better than that is that the Velcro is not normal Velcro. What I mean is that normal Velcro makes that awfully loud ripping noise that scares most babies. This Velcro is magical and not only does it not make that horrible noise but it's also super soft!

We love our Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether !
Brittany S.
Crown Point, IN
Best teething product ever! I love these and so does my little one! He’s always trying to chew on his shirts and these are perfect! He grabs onto it and it keeps him occupied for quite a while! They’re very reasonably priced which is great because there are so many teething products that are just an over priced gimmick.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
I got these for my 3 month old as a gift. I has never previously used bibs let alone a teething bib. So far, it seems to be working in keeping spit up and drool off of my daughter and she likes chewing on the rubber end. I did mistakenly put in the dryer and it sort of shrunk, so the edges don't lay flat but since it's a bandana style it's not noticeable. The package came with two bibs but only one has a chewing rubber corner which seems strange to me. Still the product so far seems to work.
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
My little guy loves these bibs! We have two that we picked up at Walmart. My little one is a constant drooler and chewer so we always have to wear a bib! The price is great and I love the cute designs, the teething corner, and the fact that it stays dry with all the drool that gets on it. I also love the bandana style of these! Definitely a must have for a drooling baby
Briana O.
Fantastic item. Picked up a few one sale. It was a two pack but only one had the chew part, which my son loves. Great thick bib and Once he figured out he could chew on it, it worked even better!
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I love these because they keep food from getting on my daughters clothes no matter how messy she eats. The teething part is a plus too. They are also very cheap at Walmart.
Angie H.
I recently bought this for my baby and I do like it a lot. They're cute... love the designs option. Love how it has the teething part at the tip of bib. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 star is because since is all cotton when he gets it wet it goes through his shirt
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Helps with teething and to keep the drool off of clothes.  Very soft, the bib could be a little larger.  Washes up nice.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
These are awesomeeeeee. Collects drool like a champ. My boy never chewed on it thought but it works great and it's cute.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
This is a good product for my 4 month old who is teething. He looks absolutely adorable in it and it was cheap as well!