Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether uploaded by Ang T.Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether uploaded by JoAnna W.

BY NUBY

Nuby Bandana Bibs with Teether: Absorbent cotton helps keep baby dry while teething Bright patterns printed on every bib Velcro tab for easy open and close Dribble catcher helps keep baby dry Machine washable see more...

Buy on Target*
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
My little guy loves these bibs! We have two that we picked up at Walmart. My little one is a constant drooler and chewer so we always have to wear a bib! The price is great and I love the cute designs, the teething corner, and the fact that it stays dry with all the drool that gets on it. I also love the bandana style of these! Definitely a must have for a drooling baby
Briana O.
Fantastic item. Picked up a few one sale. It was a two pack but only one had the chew part, which my son loves. Great thick bib and Once he figured out he could chew on it, it worked even better!
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I love these because they keep food from getting on my daughters clothes no matter how messy she eats. The teething part is a plus too. They are also very cheap at Walmart.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
These are awesomeeeeee. Collects drool like a champ. My boy never chewed on it thought but it works great and it's cute.
Ang T.
I recently bought this for my baby and I do like it a lot. They're cute... love the designs option. Love how it has the teething part at the tip of bib. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 star is because since is all cotton when he gets it wet it goes through his shirt