Nuby 9-Ounce Insulated Clik-It Cool Sipper 2-Pack - Knight & Rocketship uploaded by Yoselin R.Nuby 9-Ounce Insulated Clik-It Cool Sipper 2-Pack - Knight & Rocketship uploaded by Yoselin R.

BY NUBY

Nuby's new Insulated Clik-It range of cups offers leak proof technology that you can see and hear so moms and dads won't have to worry about spills and leaks! The No-Spill Insulated Cool Sipper keeps liquids fresh and cool and helps protect furniture from a sweating cup. Engineered to make feeding and handling easier. You will be delighted with the transition thanks to Nuby's valveless, leak resistant design. This revolutionary design is made for the parent on the go and is great for day picnics, hikes, and your child's recreational activities! see more...

Buy on Kmart
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Kari W.
Kari W.
Mustang, OK
We use these all the time because they don't leak and are spill proof. They also keep the drink cool which we love!
Lisha M.
Lisha M.
I purchased these to have on hand at my house for my nephew. What attracted me to them was the fact that they are insulated as well as spill proof. I love that I don't have to worry about his milk becoming warm after 20 minutes. Highly recommend.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Both of my kids would drop the regular sippy cups,once it fell it opened and made a mess. But these Nuby Sippy Cups are great I recommend it. No Spill No Mess & It Keeps Their Drink Cool or Warm.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Barbourville, KY
These are good. The child just has to get used to it. They kind of have to bite down on it to get the liquid out or mash it down with their mouth and suck. but overall these are pretty good.
Ivelisse C.
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
Love the cups always cute design great price for 2 awesome on the go and so simple to clean
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Great sipped. They don't leak, and are easy to clean. Better than safety 1st
Marcie B.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love nuby sips they keep your kids drink cool or warm and they don't leak
Paulette T.
Paulette T.
Deridder, LA
I love these sippy cups. They don't spill and they seal tight. My granddaughter loves the colors and pictures and they are easy for her to hold. She has thrown hers, slept with it and chewed on it and they hold up very well.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Roseville, CA
My little one loves these, and so do I! Once clicked into place, the lids stay secure no matter how many times she throws it, hugs it, smashes it up against her chair, or chews on it. It takes a beating and doesn't look much worse for the wear.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
What age are these good for
Yoselin R.
Yoselin R.
Venezuela
What has been the experience of your children with this glass?