BY NUBY

Nuby 4pk Safety Clips(Case of 72) see more...

Autumn F.
These safety clips are great for people who like to use cloth diapers on their babies. And they a lot more safe with the cover over the needle.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
I have used these but I prefer the all metal ones ... but these do work good with cloth diapers
Tyconda C.
I used these when my kids where babies. I didn't use the disposable diapers that are around and actually pretty cheap today. Twenty-one years ago the disposable diapers were not made that well and were quite expensive. Therefore I used cloth diapers just like my grandmother did. And these were my favorite diaper pins. These pins are easy to open and close. But when you close them they are closed and you know that your baby isn't going to get the pin open. So worth every penny and dollar!
HEATHER C.
I usually use the button snap cloth diapers but luckily, I got some of theses as a gift at my shower, I must say I really enjoyed using these. They are safe for my daughter and I would highly recommend.
Mari O.
Super useful if your baby wears cloth diapers, but they also come in handy for other stuff. When my skinny jeans aren't skinny enough I pin these to hold it in place.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Good for using cloth diapers and using them for any rips or tears. Soft and helpful for any baby.
amber s.
Old school trial and error but these came in handy for more than diapers, holding long pants long sweaters they hold and it's secure knowing baby won't get poked
Nia M.
California
I didn't know theses were still around. My mom used these on me when I was a baby with cloth diapers.