BY NUBY #92 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

If she needs a refined look, consider this 3-piece from Alexandra. All items are made of the very finest materials. Includes: S/S Jacket: crepe, princess seams, cap sleeves, jewel buttons on placket, silky floral print trim at placket and peplum. Tank Top: stretch material. Skirt: crepe, elastic waistband, tapered waist yoke. 100% Polyester Hand Wash cold Made in USA see more...

Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
I have been trying to find some sippy cups for my little one to learn on and this is a good starter cup. But it leaks! I always end up cleaning up juice or milk off of whatever he drops his cup on.
Karlie P.
Mega Parent Expert
When I first transitioned my baby to sippies at 6 months this was perfect. It he learned how to drink and hold the cup but it flows too fast. It leaks all the time and now when he drinks it's so fast that he chokes on water. He is able to make it work but we have bought other sippies that seem to be less aggressive flowing as this one.
AMBER C.
Flippin, AR
A really great cup that is reasonably priced!! It is very durable for wee one's that like to throw there cups. My neice loves hers.
Haley D.
This was my daughters first sipPy. The handles are great for little hands that are just learning. I love the smaller size.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Babies love them! My step daughter loved hers, really gentle and soft mouthpiece for teething
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
These were great for my boys when they were transitioning from a bottle to a sippie cup and it worked great without spilling and helped my little guys learn how to how a cup.
Gigi J.
My daughter has been trying to transition to a cup over the last month. She hasn't gotten the hang of it, but this is the brand she likes the most. It's a great transitional cup.
Jade S.
Milfield, Sunderland
My daughter has a few of these in pink. No matter what I do she just doesn't like to drink from them. Good idea, just not for her.
Brett B.
Steinbach, MB
Only downside is this cup pours out to fast for my little guy when he bites the spout. But on kid two and it is the perfect training cup when kids refuse to drink through straws or hard spouts. Easy to hold and lots of fun colours.