NuBra Seamless Airy Super Lite Adhesive Bra uploaded by Rosy D.

BY NUBRA #4 in Accessories

Size - A Base of the design of the best selling Nubra Seamless collection, the Nubra Airy weighs 20 per cent less than the seamless style. The bra cups made of medical grade silicone adhesive are now breathable and control the level of heat and moisture inside the cups for all day wear. With the revolutionary lightweight and breathable bra cups, Nubra Airy can be worn all day and all night while minimizing moisture accumalation. From weddings during the day to late-night parties, the Nubra Airy keeps it cool. Nubra is perfect for wearing with any summer outfit. 30% Polyester, 30% Polyruethane Foam, 40% Silicone Adhesive. Seamless Airy Super Lite Adhesive Bra, Tan, A.

• Has anybody tried this strapless bra? I been wanting to try it bu...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? NuBra Seamless Airy Super Lite Adhesive Bra3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this bra ?? Is it good ?? Does it hurts when yo...2 Answers
NuBra Seamless Airy Super Lite Adhesive Bra
  • "they are great for backless tops and dresses or for gals who don't really like wearing bras but their outfit requires it." in 6 reviews
  • "amazing for open back dresses and weird cut shirts deffenitly a good buy however they don't always stay true to your normal bra size i recommend that you go a size up just to make sure and also take good care of it to make sure it doesn't dry out" in 3 reviews
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Fashionista Expert
I've used my NuBra twice now without issue. It offers the same amount of support my normal bra would and the adhesive is strong enough that it doesn't slip. Plus, it's 10x more comfortable to wear than a traditional strapless bra. I'm happy to have a way that I can wear some of my nicer tops and dresses without straps or having to awkwardly adjust my bra all day.
Mikayla H.
Fashionista Expert
Love wearing this so so so much!! Always is so flattering on me as well as many of my friends. So comfortable and such a perfect design to fit flawlessly!!! I absolute would purchase again and recommend you buy as well
J v.
Fashionista Expert
The Nubra is one of the best inventions for women I swear it is. It sticks all night even when I sweat or if I sweat and even when I wear lotion and I just love mine so very much I would recommend it to any one
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
I love these for when you want the natural strapless look. The only downfall is that they do not last long you maybe get a couple wears before they aren’t that sticky and you need a new pair. Overall love them.
Eva C.
Fashionista Expert
So I have a few issues with this. Make sure you have perfect nipples because of they are even remotely bigger than the holes then it will hurt to take this off. It is not reusable.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Fashionista Expert
Wish I could give it no stars. I am not old but am older. I also have a d cup size. I was told it would still work great. Think the lady just wanted to sell it. It did not work at all for me. If you are an a cup with no sag it would probably be great but I would have to affix it to my chin to get any lift and support out of it. I through it away without ever leaving my bedroom with it on.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I bought this bra because I needed something to wear with an infinity dress (backless). It worked really well, and after the initial weird feeling, the bra was comfortable to the point where I could not feel it at all. It stayed in place all night, didn't show any lines and came off just fine after the party. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because I haven't had a chance to see how it reacts to sweating (I didn't dance because I wasn't feeling too well that night). I wear a 32D, so I bought it in D, and it fits as expected. I didn't go for much of a cleavage, but I think it's possible. It does not, however, offer much lift and support, so it might not be the best solution for bigger breasts.
Racheal I.
Columbus, Oh
Fashionista Expert
I actually like using this sticky strapless bra! Although it can hurt to take off it does come in handy! I got mine for very cheap. I love that it's backless and strapless. Although I'm a little unsure how long the stick can hold for and How many uses I'll be able to keep it for. But overall it looks good on and is a benefit to have around.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
Please do yourself a favor if you are larger than a B cup do not waste your time on these bras. They will not provide you support and will make you have a uni-boob! They're pretty expensive often costing the same as a regular bra. Save your money and invest in a better dress!
Evelyn O.
Best invention ever !!! I have like 5 of these in my wardrobe and use them tons around summer time !! I hate bra straps showing with my summer tanks and this does the trick 😉 no straps and good support if put on correctly ! I get mine on amazon !
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
Does this really work? Or does it stay up easily?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
So when I need to wear this I'm usually out dancing, getting a little sweaty. Does anyone else find that the stickiness wears off? I find myself holding and pulling the bra up all night long!
gab c.
Would you recommend to other people?
Lauren W.
How well does this stick? I have slightly larger boobs, and I really question it working.
Claudia C.
How long it last? I bought one at VS and I was totally disappointed!