BY NUBRA #5 in Accessories

Size - A Base of the design of the best selling Nubra Seamless collection, the Nubra Airy weighs 20 per cent less than the seamless style. The bra cups made of medical grade silicone adhesive are now breathable and control the level of heat and moisture inside the cups for all day wear. With the revolutionary lightweight and breathable bra cups, Nubra Airy can be worn all day and all night while minimizing moisture accumalation. From weddings during the day to late-night parties, the Nubra Airy keeps it cool. Nubra is perfect for wearing with any summer outfit. 30% Polyester, 30% Polyruethane Foam, 40% Silicone Adhesive. Seamless Airy Super Lite Adhesive Bra, Tan, A.

• Has anybody tried this strapless bra? I been wanting to try it but ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this bra ?? Is it good ?? Does ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this act as a push up bra and also does is snap together in th...1 Answers
NuBra Seamless Airy Super Lite Adhesive Bra
  • "they are great for backless tops and dresses or for gals who don't really like wearing bras but their outfit requires it." in 6 reviews
  • "amazing for open back dresses and weird cut shirts deffenitly a good buy however they don't always stay true to your normal bra size i recommend that you go a size up just to make sure and also take good care of it to make sure it doesn't dry out" in 3 reviews
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta este sujetador ya que puedo usar vestido blusas o ropa con espalda descubirta y verme muy bien sin que note que traigo puesto este sujetador ademas matienen los cenos en su sitio y no se caen hay que ser muy cuidadosas en su cuidado ya que son muy debiles y pueden dañarse facilmente
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
One of the best things a girl can own.I am tiny around the band and large in the chest so when I want to pull of the cute strappy and backless tops this is easily my go to.I have even worked in this bra at a store for a 10 hour shift without a problem. buy this
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
This sticky bra works great for backless tops and dresses! Adheres well and lasts for multiple uses if you take care of it! The nude color is also great for light colored or sheer clothing. As a girl, it's a must in your closet. I would recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
This actually works especially when you are going to put some low-cut garment or back out and you need to wear a bra and not be noticed with this problem is solved, preferably if flesh colored
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
This was horrible!! :( when your bigger chested this thing wouldn't stay on if my life depended on it, i was so upset because i was aiming high for this product
Erin B.
Erin B.
Portland, ME
This is a great option when you need a little boost in a dress that calls for no bra. After having 2 children, I needed some "help" and this bra was a great option. I am small busted and it worked pretty well for me at the wedding I went to with some pretty aggressive dancing. However, the dress that I wore was tight in the bust area so that helped with keeping the bra in place.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Fashionista Expert
Wish I could give it no stars. I am not old but am older. I also have a d cup size. I was told it would still work great. Think the lady just wanted to sell it. It did not work at all for me. If you are an a cup with no sag it would probably be great but I would have to affix it to my chin to get any lift and support out of it. I through it away without ever leaving my bedroom with it on.
Racheal I.
Racheal I.
Columbus, Oh
Fashionista Expert
I actually like using this sticky strapless bra! Although it can hurt to take off it does come in handy! I got mine for very cheap. I love that it's backless and strapless. Although I'm a little unsure how long the stick can hold for and How many uses I'll be able to keep it for. But overall it looks good on and is a benefit to have around.
amanda w.
amanda w.
I didn't have too many problems with this bra, but I definitely worry about it falling off. The dress I wore with it was tight, so everything stayed put, but if it was flowy I think these stickies would have fallen down. It would work with a bigger cup size if the top you're wearing is tight... So take the outfit into consideration, too.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
I bought this bra because I needed something to wear with an infinity dress (backless). It worked really well, and after the initial weird feeling, the bra was comfortable to the point where I could not feel it at all. It stayed in place all night, didn't show any lines and came off just fine after the party. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because I haven't had a chance to see how it reacts to sweating (I didn't dance because I wasn't feeling too well that night). I wear a 32D, so I bought it in D, and it fits as expected. I didn't go for much of a cleavage, but I think it's possible. It does not, however, offer much lift and support, so it might not be the best solution for bigger breasts.
Richalin S.
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
Does this really work? Or does it stay up easily?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
How well does this stick? I have slightly larger boobs, and I really question it working.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
So when I need to wear this I'm usually out dancing, getting a little sweaty. Does anyone else find that the stickiness wears off? I find myself holding and pulling the bra up all night long!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
How long it last? I bought one at VS and I was totally disappointed!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Fashionista Expert
Why do you recommend this product ?