Nubian Heritage/Sundial Creations Indian Hemp and Haitian Deodorant uploaded by Emilie G.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver with Neem Oil 24 Hour Deodorant, 2.25 Ounce -- 1 each. Propanediol is a tested effective natural ingredient derived from Corn in a fermentation process while Vegetable Glycerin and Organic Shea Butter soothe and nourish skin. Infused with our signature Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver Fragrance. All Natural, Gluten Free. see more...

Brandi C.
Las Vegas
I tried another scent from this brand but it only worked for 3 weeks and then my body seemed to bypass the smell and have bo anyway. This scent is lighter and I like it better. It seems to control my odor better. I will be a repeat user
Emilie G.
So far one of my favorite all natural deodorants! No aluminum or chemicals! Smells good and seems to work well so far! I worked out today and didn't stink! It was about $7 so it's very affordable! I would recommend it!
george S.
Chesapeake, OH
Pleasant scent and works well most of the day, not so sure about the 24 hour claim on the label, but long enough. And it doesn't break me out like 3/4 of the deodorant brands do to me. Even tried the coconut & papaya scent by this same company, and while it had the better scent of the 2...it did turn my skin red sadly...so this one is not quite as harsh to the skin.