BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

For centuries, herbalists around the globe have applied hemp to the scalp to calm irritation. In Madagascar, tamanu oil is revered for its natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties along with its deeply moisturizing and reparative benefits. In Chinese medicine, bamboo is incorporated into healing rituals to strengthen hair and promote healthy growth while naturopaths in the Mediterranean apply garlic extract. Naturally fragrant monoi oil, a beauty secret from Tahiti, intensely hydrates hair preventing breakage. Encourages healthy, new growth. 96% Breakage prevention. 13 X Stronger hair. see more...

Rochelle B.
This right here is my favorite hair serum!! And don't worry, it won't leave you smelling like garlic. It has a very nice subtle scent and helps to keep my hair moisturized. This price is pretty good for the size and for the ingredients that makes it up. A little goes a long way. I usually buy these in 2's
Maliyka M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am always looking for that perfect hair product for my #teamnatural locks. I stumbled across this product last week. I love that the ingredients are all natural and it smells good. It gave off a nice sheen. I have been using it to keep my two strand twist moisturized.
Kimberly W.
There is nothing negative I can say about this product. I mist the produce lightly on my hair after I have styled it. The smell is light and does no linger and the oil is not overly slick or greasy.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I am always looking for that perfect hair product for my #teamnatural locks. I stumbled across this product last week. I love that the ingredients are all natural.
Taheerah M.
Ludowici, GA
Great oil and adds a good sheen to hair. It doesn't make your hair feel weighed down. When applied to damp hair it softens and doesn't stand on the hair it actually penetrates the hair shaft.
Kabrei H.
Springdale, AR
I swear by this product for the perfect sheen for my course hair! If you are looking for intense hydration quickly, this is for you.
Malessa L.
Etobicoke, ont
Shaved the side of my head last year & now it's growin odd to the point where I don't like it. I'm trying to find something that will work good to grow by back..
Brittany B.
Does anyone know how well this works?
Jena H.
How is this product for growth??

Amazon